Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

This is the deal, the same way Alabama passed on a more qualified Sly Croom for Mike Shula average coaching self I am wondering out loud would the Maryville Red Rebels, with their appreciation for the Confederate Flag, be willing to let a Brother lead their program? Knowing PEOPLE from East TN the way I know them I think this is a fair question that the good people in that area can answer without getting all bent out of shape. This society is what it is. Let's stop trying to pretend that the BlackHavenSenator is making up red herrings. So if you, RW87, or anyone else that knows the program and its ins and outs would like to speak on what I'm wondering, please do, I'd love to hear your opinion, IF NOT, just skip my reasonable thoughts. It's no big deal but tadvols (sp?) put it out there and I'm willing to follow up with some questions. Thanks in advance :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I have heard Rossers name thrown around some in the last few weeks. I don't know him, have no idea if he would want to leave Central. I personally think Maryviiles next HC is already on staff. But what do I know, I thought George would be around a few more years lol

I heard Graham Clark just left a meeting with the school board in Kingsport. Told them he has been offered the job at Maryville but would stay in Kingsport if they upped his pay to $100,000 a year, plus build a new stadium and name it Mayberry Stadium. That's what I heard.

I think he's moving to Mayberry

2dr5nrt.png

This is the deal, the same way Alabama passed on a more qualified Sly Croom for Mike Shula average coaching self I am wondering out loud would the Maryville Red Rebels, with their appreciation for the Confederate Flag, be willing to let a Brother lead their program? Knowing PEOPLE from East TN the way I know them I think this is a fair question that the good people in that area can answer without getting all bent out of shape. This society is what it is. Let's stop trying to pretend that the BlackHavenSenator is making up red herrings. So if you, RW87, or anyone else that knows the program and its ins and outs would like to speak on what I'm wondering, please do, I'd love to hear your opinion, IF NOT, just skip my reasonable thoughts. It's no big deal but tadvols (sp?) put it out there and I'm willing to follow up with some questions. Thanks in advance   :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  

Personally, If the guy is a great coach and a high character guy ( even close to GQ's level) that's the thing most people care about. Racism is stupid.