Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

I know BA cares about it that's likely one of the reasons they're scared. They would hate to see their kids with wet spots on their pants before actually breaking a sweat... 

I don't appreciate your usage of the Devil's newest code word for Black youth, Thug... Keep it up and we can take it to the mud my guy....

How can we look bad doing what WE Do? It's our culture, Fool. We do pre-game differently than you squares and because we do your boys would come out ready to lay it down like some heauxs, thus the reason BA's coaches won't sign a Home/Home. 

lol ok bro

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were what you think they are they'd come to the M... That nationally ranked stuff is GARBAGE Unless you are from FL, TX or CA . The schools mentioned have ADs and Coaches that fear getting Beaten by a Memphis Public School. We are in a power position as we don't HAVE to succumb to a bad deal with them.

No offense but you obviously don't understand what a position of power is.

WE KNOW Coaches and ADs read CoachT........................

BTW teams not traveling to Memphis is nothing new. Coaches have known for years the corruption surrounding Memphis and want no part of it. I am certain you will deny it but every year (see last year) there seems to be a news report about a scandal at a Memphis school. Obviously not every school is having issues but that stigma is out there.

To address this directly, What corruption? Name ONE case of corruption that has ANYTHING to do with Signing Home/Home Contracts... The So-called scandal ended up with No one in the Athletic Dept hurt and and another State Title for Trezevant but the so-called scandal has nothing to do with THE Reigning 6A champs that signed 19 Players to play Saturday Morning football not getting it's due respect to have other so-called Big Time TN HS football programs sign a Home/Home contract but thanks for taking another opportunity to attempt to sully the name of Memphis HS Football..... You know, the City that has 4 Reigning State Champions.

I expected more of you than the typical Memphis apologist. Memphis folks blaming everybody but Memphis for issues surrounding your athletics. Honestly, don't you think Memphis is the one that "sullies" its own name?

By the way if you'll read my original post I never claimed your school was a part of the corruption, only Memphis in general.

I expected more of you than the typical Memphis apologist. Memphis folks blaming everybody but Memphis for issues surrounding your athletics. Honestly, don't you think Memphis is the one that "sullies" its own name?

By the way if you'll read my original post I never claimed your school was a part of the corruption, only Memphis in general.

The POST IS TALKING ABOUT WHITEHAVEN... So let's stay on OUR MERITS and the ridiculousness of us, the Current 6A champs, that won't get a proper Home/Home offer from other so-called power programs in the State due to their fears, real or perceived. Let's not try to ISH on Memphis Athletics because you distract from the point on the conversation that We, Whitehaven folks, are pointing out. 

I don't appreciate your usage of the Devil's newest code word for Black youth, Thug... Keep it up and we can take it to the mud my guy....

But...is is OK for you to label a group....Opie Taylors and Ritchie Cummingham's. LOL at the board racist and his side kick Frack. Win one legit championship and the world is afraid of your boys That is good stuff....please keep the comedy coming. Sounds like your coach sit on his backside and didn't take care of business. Virtually everyone had their schedule in place a long time ago. 

But...is is OK for you to label a group....Opie Taylors and Ritchie Cummingham's. LOL at the board racist and his side kick Frack. Win one legit championship and the world is afraid of your boys That is good stuff....please keep the comedy coming. Sounds like your coach sit on his backside and didn't take care of business. Virtually everyone had their schedule in place a long time ago. 

Yes, because the context I used the HAPPY DAYS character's reference was ME calling Maryville "ALL-AMERICAN BOYS" that would be Loved by Middle America whereas Thug is the Substitute Word for my melanin recessive friends like you and many other as a way of saying Bigger (go one letter over) about Black Youth and "getting away with it"... One is friendly banter that some way got turned by you MLREB and other Red Dragon fans, and the other is a slur that's presented like it's not one... Simple and plain, I will remain civil as long as you're civil with me but once anyone goes anywhere off the civility path I am getting with you my guy.

Why did I have to just see the One legit championship part of this mayne's asinine post!!! Dear sweet white baby Jesus please help MLREB get his head out of his hind parts, Amen HeyZeus Christos

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

you think BA cares about warm ups lol all that singing and dancing around like thugs does not intimidate anyone and especially not BA, MBA, or Ensworth. All it does is make memphis look bad when they do that

Even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see that Whitehaven vs BA/MBA/Ensworth or any other large D2 institution isn't going to happen because those schools refuse to sign Home and Home contracts. So, in that sense they are scared. Whitehaven isn't going to sign a one sided, 'we visit their school only' contract and they know it. That way they can tell their fans that they offered and we refused.

Throw in the fact that they would lose the game and there you have it. They can save face without ever having to suit-up. Its what I would do if I wanted to avoid it altogether.

Whitehaven will just have to play somebody who isn't scared to play us at Whitehaven on a return visit. We KNOW those  institutions aren't up to the challenge.

Edited by kwc

So do you think the coaches and ADs only read coacht? That post will interest them so much they'll call? Lol

I didn't post that for the coaches and AD of those institutions to call the school. I posted that to get you and Zoneread, in particular, to respond, and any other D2 fan who thinks that BA, MBA, and Ensworth are all high and mighty.

LOLOL ... I see it work ... just like rubbing a genie's lamp ... Poof, you guys appear.

Like I knew you would.

I wanted to see what you guys would say about those schools signing home and home contracts with Whitehaven. I see now that they won't. They will just refuse the home/home offer and then tell everybody that we turned them down even though they only want to offer a 'one-way' deal..

It's what I would expect from them. It's what's been happening between them all this time. Whitehaven wants home and home. They want us to come to them only.

It is what it is.

Yes, because the context I used the HAPPY DAYS character's reference was ME calling Maryville "ALL-AMERICAN BOYS" that would be Loved by Middle America whereas Thug is the Substitute Word for my melanin recessive friends like you and many other as a way of saying Bigger (go one letter over) about Black Youth and "getting away with it"... One is friendly banter that some way got turned by you MLREB and other Red Dragon fans, and the other is a slur that's presented like it's not one... Simple and plain, I will remain civil as long as you're civil with me but once anyone goes anywhere off the civility path I am getting with you my guy.

Why did I have to just see the One legit championship part of this mayne's asinine post!!! Dear sweet white baby Jesus please help MLREB get his head out of his hind parts, Amen HeyZeus Christos

LOL...good one BHS. We and everyone else knew exactly what you were saying then and now. It's only different in your eyes.....and maybe Frack's eyes as well.