Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

Yes, because the context I used the HAPPY DAYS character's reference was ME calling Maryville "ALL-AMERICAN BOYS" that would be Loved by Middle America whereas Thug is the Substitute Word for my melanin recessive friends like you and many other as a way of saying Bigger (go one letter over) about Black Youth and "getting away with it"... One is friendly banter that some way got turned by you MLREB and other Red Dragon fans, and the other is a slur that's presented like it's not one... Simple and plain, I will remain civil as long as you're civil with me but once anyone goes anywhere off the civility path I am getting with you my guy.

Why did I have to just see the One legit championship part of this mayne's asinine post!!! Dear sweet white baby Jesus please help MLREB get his head out of his hind parts, Amen HeyZeus Christos

How calling a group of young men, Richie Cunninghams ... the epitome of Mom, Apple Pie, The United State of America's son, Wholesomeness ... etc., etc., got turned into something negative, is beyond me.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...good one BHS. We and everyone else knew exactly what you were saying then and now. It's only different in your eyes.....and maybe Frack's eyes as well. 

Dude ... you (and everyone else) were looking for something negative. Period. The mere fact that you twisted that reference into something negative was just mind boggling. I actually see that you missed it.

Edited by kwc

Yes, because the context I used the HAPPY DAYS character's reference was ME calling Maryville "ALL-AMERICAN BOYS" that would be Loved by Middle America whereas Thug is the Substitute Word for my melanin recessive friends like you and many other as a way of saying Bigger (go one letter over) about Black Youth and "getting away with it"... One is friendly banter that some way got turned by you MLREB and other Red Dragon fans, and the other is a slur that's presented like it's not one... Simple and plain, I will remain civil as long as you're civil with me but once anyone goes anywhere off the civility path I am getting with you my guy.

Why did I have to just see the One legit championship part of this mayne's asinine post!!! Dear sweet white baby Jesus please help MLREB get his head out of his hind parts, Amen HeyZeus Christos

lol if you think thug is a slur that is a problem within its self 

Dude ... you (and everyone else) were looking for something negative. Period. The mere fact that you twisted that reference into something negative was just mind boggling. I actually see that you missed it.

Not your "Dude' ole Frack. Nothing was twisted as you and your buddy, Frack, knew exactly what you were doing. 

Whenever Ravenwood,Franklin, Cookeville, Waverly, etc. are called Thugs on a regular basis like Memphis City programs are or like PC or Knox Fulton are THEN thug won't mean what WE know it means.

If you are trying to bring race into this argument then there are a lot of thugs in white areas and I would have no problem calling a white team or person a thug. Idk why you guys are trying to make this an argument about something it's not

If you are trying to bring race into this argument then there are a lot of thugs in white areas and I would have no problem calling a white team or person a thug. Idk why you guys are trying to make this an argument about something it's not

Yeah, you're one of those folks that don't see color I assume? Good for you... 

Not your "Dude' ole Frack. Nothing was twisted as you and your buddy, Frack, knew exactly what you were doing. 

I told you what I was saying... You trying to say I am saying something I wasn't HOWEVER when Thug is used, it's definitely heard loud and clear what you and the rest of the Confederate Flag wavers are saying.

I didn't post that for the coaches and AD of those institutions to call the school. I posted that to get you and Zoneread, in particular, to respond, and any other D2 fan who thinks that BA, MBA, and Ensworth are all high and mighty.

LOLOL ... I see it work ... just like rubbing a genie's lamp ... Poof, you guys appear.

Like I knew you would.

I wanted to see what you guys would say about those schools signing home and home contracts with Whitehaven. I see now that they won't. They will just refuse the home/home offer and then tell everybody that we turned them down even though they only want to offer a 'one-way' deal..

It's what I would expect from them. It's what's been happening between them all this time. Whitehaven wants home and home. They want us to come to them only.

It is what it is.

This is yet another example how silly and odd you act on here. Do you actully think those teams go to their fans and say that? Those schools and their fans couldn't care less about your school. An explanation as to why they aren't on the schedule isn't needed.

If you guys are so great then stop yapping like yard dogs and hop up on the porch with the big dogs. Schedule an away game and see what happens. Otherwise just keep looking foolish with this course of action. Even little Trezvant came to Ensworth so why won't you guys? It's an easy answer and a way for your coach to save face. Lol

By the way the three schools you mentioned have a collective 784 state championships. Lol You are not in their class yet. Win out this decade and some might place you there. Otherwise just assume your place a notch below them and Maryville.

"It is what it is." Lol

This is yet another example how silly and odd you act on here. Do you actully think those teams go to their fans and say that? Those schools and their fans couldn't care less about your school. An explanation as to why they aren't on the schedule isn't needed.

If you guys are so great then stop yapping like yard dogs and hop up on the porch with the big dogs. Schedule an away game and see what happens. Otherwise just keep looking foolish with this course of action. Even little Trezvant came to Ensworth so why won't you guys? It's an easy answer and a way for your coach to save face. Lol

By the way the three schools you mentioned have a collective 784 state championships. Lol You are not in their class yet. Win out this decade and some might place you there. Otherwise just assume your place a notch below them and Maryville.

"It is what it is." Lol

Trezevant doesn't have the facilities to host nor are they on par, with Ensworth. Buy games still can and will help their program. We don't need a got dang buy game. Whitehaven is simply a different monster than our good neighbors in North Memphis so you see your comparison falls flat.