Triple A State Tournament Predictions

NEBMedia

Keep thinking that... because I can name 20 schools between Tennessee and the Atlanta area that are all better teams than Bradley Central. Bradley has one very good player, and the rest are average players.

You're Talking my backyard here. I've burned that path from Mid TN to ATL for 20 years.

I have them in the top 5 in TN and the same if they were in GA.

If less than 3% of HS kids play College ball then with them having at least 5 that have or will sign they are probably a little better than "average."

This post went unchallenged for 11 hours. Nobody wants to disagree even the slightest bit? I would just mention that the 2016 State Runner Ups are back with all but one player. I agree the odds on favorite is Riverdale but that does not mean they have already won the Championship. I don't know very much about SC except they held Bradley to 17% shooting according to the ESPN talk radio guys in Chattanooga.

It is late and  can't sleep waiting to watch the OR vs Memphis Central game on NFHS. 

Riverdale is a very good AAU team assembled to win a state championship by gleaming the AAU circuits in the middle tn area which is very rich in talent.  I don't care what anyone says and that includes "warriorfan" this team was made out of relationships from AAU.  These are not "home grown" girls but does that matter in today's world?  Not one bit... Its all about that gold ball in the trophy case baby and Riverdale can go ahead and make room because they've got one coming in on Saturday afternoon.  

I actually think if SC and riverdale make the finals then SC has a shot to win. It's hard to beat a good team once, twice, three, and four times. Maybe five times will be too much.

Riverdale has all the respect in the world for Stewarts Creek, and if they both make it to the Championship game, Riverdale will not take them lightly.  Stewarts Creek is dangerous.  Both teams have to earn the right to play in that game though, and both have to play it game by game...starting with the first round.  Anyone can get knocked off in this tourney on any given day...Riverdale included.  Every game has to be taken serious.

Riverdale has all the respect in the world for Stewarts Creek, and if they both make it to the Championship game, Riverdale will not take them lightly. Stewarts Creek is dangerous. Both teams have to earn the right to play in that game though, and both have to play it game by game...starting with the first round. Anyone can get knocked off in this tourney on any given day...Riverdale included. Every game has to be taken serious.

Spot on Warrior.

1. Update on the Hayes ankle?

2. Update on how your daughter is doing in FL?

Keep thinking that... because I can name 20 schools between Tennessee and the Atlanta area that are all better teams than Bradley Central. Bradley has one very good player, and the rest are average players.

Just clueless. Hughes is right up there for being one of the best girls in Tennessee. As we may not have the bench like RD, we do have very good talented girls on that starting 5.

You're Talking my backyard here. I've burned that path from Mid TN to ATL for 20 years.

I have them in the top 5 in TN and the same if they were in GA.

If less than 3% of HS kids play College ball then with them having at least 5 that have or will sign they are probably a little better than "average."