2017 Class A State Tournament

Play 4 Fun

Mr.TCA no pun intended but I'm not trying to gain friends here especially not with anyone who look down there nose at my peeps...I have enough friends already!!!

Just exactly why are you here??? There are some great folks who like to get on here and swap information and viewpoints about teams that they could never know about otherwise, along with meeting some "friends" that they would not without this site. I've met and spoke with both TCAIntense and BigEdMo, and they are good people, and I'm sure that the father of the young lady you chose to speak ill of is too. You and all your "peeps" are welcome on the T' until you start behaving like a spoiled child, then one of the site moderators will simply remove you (you've already heard from one). I'm not intending to "threaten" you, just letting you know.

Congrats TCA Lady Lions!!! Major accomplishment complete, but bigger things are possible...play hard and have fun, win or lose, it's all over too soon from here.

Congrats to the Region MVP also...you deserved every vote!

Just exactly why are you here??? There are some great folks who like to get on here and swap information and viewpoints about teams that they could never know about otherwise, along with meeting some "friends" that they would not without this site. I've met and spoke with both TCAIntense and BigEdMo, and they are good people, and I'm sure that the father of the young lady you chose to speak ill of is too. You and all your "peeps" are welcome on the T' until you start behaving like a spoiled child, then one of the site moderators will simply remove you (you've already heard from one). I'm not intending to "threaten" you, just letting you know.

Congrats TCA Lady Lions!!! Major accomplishment complete, but bigger things are possible...play hard and have fun, win or lose, it's all over too soon from here.

Congrats to the Region MVP also...you deserved every vote!

Like I said CoachT not my life...I will continue to live with or without it...calm down its not that serious!!! U know like I know its ways to get bk in here if I do get kicked out

Like I said CoachT not my life...I will continue to live with or without it...calm down its not that serious!!! U know like I know its ways to get bk in here if I do get kicked out

Not my life either, but something that I enjoy once in a while same as going to a good ballgame. I enjoy myself a lot more when I can appreciate both teams.Middleton has a great chance to go to state...their defense doesn't "suck" as you said, TCA just found a way to beat them when there was a home game on the line. Burkley is a solid coach...I remember well the days when the Lady Tigers were last in district every year...you all have a state championship under your belt now because of his leadership and the young ladies work ethic, so your negativity doesn't make sense. TCA also has a good coach, and some talented young women who wanted that win just as much as your team did...nothing "dirty" or underhanded about it, and I commend them for the effort and will that it took to be crowned region champion. Open your eyes and see what's right in front of you and there's a good chance that you'll get more enjoyment out of a game than just winning.

I'm all about debating and stirring up rivalries but when you call out an individual player in a negative way that's crossing the line. My guess is you're some young adult acting immature and disrespectful because God forbid you're a grown man/woman doing this. People these days think it's ok to act a fool and see themselves above all when in fact they are so small and insignificant. Much like yourself Booyah

I'm all about debating and stirring up rivalries but when you call out an individual player in a negative way that's crossing the line. My guess is you're some young adult acting immature and disrespectful because God forbid you're a grown man/woman doing this. People these days think it's ok to act a fool and see themselves above all when in fact they are so small and insignificant. Much like yourself Booyah

So me stating my opinion is negative? I haven't said anything about her character!!!