2017 Class A State Tournament

Play 4 Fun

Clarkrange has a cakewalk to the finals. SG vs PC is the gold ball game.

Cakewalk? Was Gibson County a cakewalk last year for South Green? We led most of the first half and was up with 1:30 left. Dresden played GC twice last year and we beat them twice in OT. Dresden lost hardly nothing from last years team and Huntingdon has three or four girls that are dominant forces in the paint. You might be in for a rude awakening.

Cakewalk? Was Gibson County a cakewalk last year for South Green? We led most of the first half and was up with 1:30 left. Dresden played GC twice last year and we beat them twice in OT. Dresden lost hardly nothing from last years team and Huntingdon has three or four girls that are dominant forces in the paint. You might be in for a rude awakening.

I didn't think we were talking about last years team were we?

I didn't think we were talking about last years team were we?

Just saying. I agree the Vegas odds are with South Green, Clarkrange and Pickett County. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Huntingdon or Dresden gets hot and wins it. Especially Huntingdon. Very good team. Just saying the Dresden team is about as good as last years GC team. And Huntingdon beat them three out of four and should have probably been four out of four. Edited by pioneer42

Just saying. I agree the Vegas odds are with South Green, Clarkrange and Pickett County. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Huntingdon or Dresden gets hot and wins it. Especially Huntingdon. Very good team. Just saying the Dresden team is about as good as last years GC team. And Huntingdon beat them three out of four and should have probably been four out of four.

Huntingdon got a good draw in that they did not get South Green, Pickett or Clarkrange in the quarters.  If they beat Hampton in round 1, don't be surprised if they give Clarkrange all they want in the semis.  Would not surprise me at all if Huntingdon is playing for a gold ball on Saturday.  They have the size to match up with Clarkrange.  Too bad South Green and Pickett  drew each other.  That is a HUGE quarters matchup!

Edited by burnalittle

Huntingdon got a good draw in that they did not get South Green, Pickett or Clarkrange in the quarters. If they beat Hampton in round 1, don't be surprised if they give Clarkrange all they want in the semis. Would not surprise me at all if Huntingdon is playing for a gold ball on Saturday. They have the size to match up with Clarkrange. Too bad South Green and Pickett drew each other. That is a HUGE quarters matchup!

Huntingdon is big and tough. They will be solid competition to whoever they run into. Edited by pioneer42