McNairy Central

Bobcats83

On 12/30/2017 at 2:42 PM, 9oldschool5 said:

9oldschool5, I hope you do not paid for your basketball opinions. State champions get away from many coaches, but that does not hurt their career. Try to think how long it takes to get  800 wins - 40 years of winning 20 games a season. Your red and blue thoughts are comical. If you do not think it is important for Adamsville to beat McNairy Central in anything, you must live in upper Northwest Tennessee. 

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Maybe not many, but some of us did! 

Yeah, it's amazing what happens when kids want to play for a coach and don't play tight because they don't want to mess up. I laughed seeing the predictions of McNairy to finish at the bottom of district. They had a lot of good young players coming back this season. They don't have the one standout you can count on every night, but they got a number of kids that can step up for a night. They just need to keep improving and becoming more consistent. Three wins by 1 point in the district, no room to slack.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2018 at 0:30 AM, Macnarry said:

9oldschool5, I hope you do not paid for your basketball opinions. State champions get away from many coaches, but that does not hurt their career. Try to think how long it takes to get  800 wins - 40 years of winning 20 games a season. Your red and blue thoughts are comical. If you do not think it is important for Adamsville to beat McNairy Central in anything, you must live in upper Northwest Tennessee. 

Went there, played there, beat mcnairy at everything. It was just another win for us. It was devastating to the blue squad. We had bigger goals than cross county rivals. I understand the district rivalry now, but when not in same district blue is just another game. 

9oldschool5, you must be a valedictorian of a former Henderson High class. Chester won the girls' game with the help of one bad official. The fact the assigning officer of the officials is married to the Chester coach does seem to be a conflict of interest to most intelligent people.  The boys game was a laugher. Has your team got to 40 points yet?  That would make your boys' team record against the real blue team around 17-83 give or take a few.

Our girls golf team went to the state tournament. Don't recall seeing CCHS there with us. Our softball team finished second in the state. Our baseball team won the district title. 

Give the Eagles credit because they beat McNairy in football. I bet it stings when your coach leaves for Fayette-Ware. He must think Fayette-Ware is a better football school.   

On 1/29/2018 at 1:00 AM, Macnarry said:

9oldschool5, you must be a valedictorian of a former Henderson High class. Chester won the girls' game with the help of one bad official. The fact the assigning officer of the officials is married to the Chester coach does seem to be a conflict of interest to most intelligent people.  The boys game was a laugher. Has your team got to 40 points yet?  That would make your boys' team record against the real blue team around 17-83 give or take a few.

Our girls golf team went to the state tournament. Don't recall seeing CCHS there with us. Our softball team finished second in the state. Our baseball team won the district title. 

Give the Eagles credit because they beat McNairy in football. I bet it stings when your coach leaves for Fayette-Ware. He must think Fayette-Ware is a better football school.   

What an idiot, I didn't go to Chester co. And Fayette Ware will Whoop dat arse when hodum whips em into shape. Fayette ware is the best job in the state if you want to take a talented base that hasn't had any success  and create something special. Ray Charles said it before he passed. Look at all that talent in need of a little direction. Watch and see, that's one less w for Mcnasty in football, better hope Tishamingo don't drop y'all. Your girls golf team made it on strength of a red player. Your softball team choked and I mean it as nicely as I can put it. I listened intently cheering for them, no lie. 2 outs away and couldn't close the deal. Idk about your baseball team I don't keep up with it, good job tho if district champ is all your after. All I know when I went and played blue we were 7-1 against em. 

You need to put  down whatever you are smoking, it is illegal in Tennessee.  Adamsville has never beaten MC 7 of 8 times in basketball. Hodum is a quality coach,but the Bobcats will show up to play Fayette-Ware. Our softball played the majority of their season without their best hitter and still almost won the title. CAK was a defending state champion, so I would not call that choking.  The golfer had a blue shirt on when she got to the state tournament.   

• 3 weeks later...

I would call being 2 outs away from first ever state championship a complete choke. That's my opinion tho. Please note I was severely disappointed for the girls and our county. So close, I was rooting for MC all the way. However I can tell you of a time just a few years back when aville was in state champ football game in back to back years when it's rumored alumni, coaches, parents from Mchs had viewing parties rooting against aville. Such class. As for Lott another 20 win season down the drain!!! Out coached again in post season. This time he had home court advantage all the way to the 'boro. Show me another 400 win coach without state championship, chandler at Scotts hill would have won it several times if he coached Mcnairy. Great coach. 

Edited by 9oldschool5

I don’t know any of you but I do know you aren’t doing any of the kids out there any good.  

Softball got beat didn’t choke the other team took it away so quit your nonsense 

As far as viewing party I have no knowledge of them  hope it didn’t happen 

All of you need to support your school and leave the other one alone   I’m sure Adamsville will drop back to A after next year and it’ll be interesting to see if they keep playing   If they don’t it’ll be because of nuts like you and the kids will be left out in the cold

Adamsville and McNairy will play in all sports, except football, for at least three more seasons. Football could renew the series in 2019, but AHS coach does not want it to happen.  9oldschool has some issues with jealousy and envy. MC softball  did not choke because they lost to the defending state champions.

The games were mainly during the day and I seriously doubt there were any viewing parties hoping AHS would lose. The majority of MC fans would not have cared enough to watch it.

10 hours ago, Bobcatsfan said:

Adamsville and McNairy will play in all sports, except football, for at least three more seasons. Football could renew the series in 2019, but AHS coach does not want it to happen.  9oldschool has some issues with jealousy and envy. MC softball  did not choke because they lost to the defending state champions.

The games were mainly during the day and I seriously doubt there were any viewing parties hoping AHS would lose. The majority of MC fans would not have cared enough to watch it.

TSSAA reclassifys every 2 years if your enrollment drops and no guarantees that they will play if Adamsville drops back down