Division 2 needs to step it up on the T

carguy59

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, bcd said:

I'd like to meant Booger some day. Every time I read his posts I see and hear Cassidy from Preacher (comic / AMC show). 

if the Irish r fortunate enuff to get out of the east, cause Booger thinkin the middle is a 2 horse race and the Lions probably have the edge over Goodpasture....then we'll make that meetin happen

Booger just sayin 9c41af835e45f745d106fe6c67c8affd--joseph

18 minutes ago, anw said:

i sure do miss the good old days!  i keep going back to my old stomping grounds, even though i don't have a dog in the hunt.  its a lot different here.:(

Would it make you feel more at home if I accused you of cheating, recruiting, mumble something about yellow buses and wander off shouting how you robbed [insert rural county here] of a state championship?  Oh, and my favorite, talk about how its all true because your school has good players in a completely different sport [insert basketball here] all together... 

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

IN the words of the great Chinese philosopher BCsportsfan...... Bunch of sissies!!!!!

BPM, u nose when them whinin PUB suits seperated u and Booger; they took any chance of them Bulldogs and the Irish squarin off for sum braggin rights

Booger just sayin :D

18 hours ago, chainsaw2 said:

My apologies my good sir.  I was in the courtyard enjoying some caviar as the hired help washed and waxed the Ferrari.  I rarely comment about football and usually spend my time cheering on the local polo team. In addition the word "sissy" has various meanings one of which is the nickname of my dear sister whose real name is Buffy.  Good day.

I bet you kiss your sister too!HeeHee!

14 hours ago, carguy59 said:

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You guys use TOO big of words in the forum!I'm going back to the public school boards.

13 hours ago, bcd said:

Would it make you feel more at home if I accused you of cheating, recruiting, mumble something about yellow buses and wander off shouting how you robbed [insert rural county here] of a state championship?  Oh, and my favorite, talk about how its all true because your school has good players in a completely different sport [insert basketball here] all together... 

LOL!!!  Absolutely !!!  Now I feel more at home!  I'm afraid i will not find anything to post about.  Thats the only time I post!  At least  I still have Booger to get my feathers ruffled!  :D

On 7/28/2017 at 9:34 PM, bcd said:

lol

• 2 weeks later...