Offishull Catholick att Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

3 minutes ago, Springbrookrat said:

Wow! I What a great game to kick off the season. Congrats to coach Hunt on his first win. Maryville offense will be very good this year and Catholic also looks very explosive on offense. Both teams should have great seasons. Both defenses will have to get better if they want to bring home the gold ball. 

As for the officials there's two of them that have no right to ever do any Maryville games. The head official is one of the biggest Maryville homers around. All of us that live here know it. He should NEVER do any of the Maryville games. PERIOD! 

LOL...an Alcoa homer still mad about Mathis calling that take down in the game two years ago..

• Upvote 1

On 8/12/2017 at 1:04 PM, Compton said:

On too the game, i see a 6-4 or a 7-3 record for the rebels. Catholic fans don't worry i got yall back. Catholic fans said this game is a year 2 late, no it isn't. I don't know why teams are afraid of Maryville. Maryville has no deep threats, i said it all last season and I'm saying it now. All they are is a trap, trick plays, screens, and a blocking scheme team. Cobb is their only deep threat, but they don't use him right, they keep him in the back field. Catholic do not have your safety sitting 30yrs back, they can't beat u guys deep with the pass. If they move cobb to the flanker keep a corner and a linebacker on him, of they spread him to wideout keep a corner and safety over the top. Don't let your de rush the qb, make them contain, to prepare for their weak screens they use. 

CATHOLIC 31-28 AND i approve this message 

;)

No Mr Hunt Mathis has been doing it for many years. I guess you wanted to take up for him. Lol! I'm still mad about the block in the back that he called that nullified an opening touchdown in 1988 against Maryville. There is many more... Is he not a Maryville homer? Would you answer me that??? 

The official didn't determine the outcome of this game but I stand by my comments and really you shouldn't take up for officials that are bias. I believe Maryville had a bad call in a Championship game from an official that was bias. It's not fair to the kids. Just sayin! 

14 minutes ago, Springbrookrat said:

No Mr Hunt Mathis has been doing it for many years. I guess you wanted to take up for him. Lol! I'm still mad about the block in the back that he called that nullified an opening touchdown in 1988 against Maryville. There is many more... Is he not a Maryville homer? Would you answer me that??? 

The official didn't determine the outcome of this game but I stand by my comments and really you shouldn't take up for officials that are bias. I believe Maryville had a bad call in a Championship game from an official that was bias. It's not fair to the kids. Just sayin! 

I am banned on this board so I really didn't post. Have a good evening everybody.

My thawts on the gaim......

1. Tha knew AD solt lots ov cokes

2. Cathlick pickin' upp Mr. Bussell wuz big.....Eye mite nead two offur garbige servuss inn Indy-Anner

c. Showt out two Christian Markham....Clutch catches fer tha boyz frum 825

4.  68 fer tha Eyerish waz thoin' our littull fellers arownd all nite

5. Moore pickull juice, nanners, keroseen kucumburrs and cold klumpy buttermilk this weak

eff. Super soffs  Tee Hodge and AJ Davis terned em' arownd a few times wif cutbaicks onn long runs and caitches

gee. Mr. Hopkins played vurry good

8. Mr. Cobb wuz smellin' tha end zoan down clost wif good tuff runnin'

eye. Me and momma missed knott seein' tha bagpipe lady

10.  Butch wuz ovurhurd sayin' thait he seed lots ov "5 STAR Harts"....." I Dissyplun"...."Ree-Zeal-Uncy" and "Champeens Ov Life" laist nite

Pee Ess.....Congrats two Coach Hunt on winn numburr 1........:thumb:

29 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

My thawts on the gaim......

1. Tha knew AD solt lots ov cokes

2. Cathlick pickin' upp Mr. Bussell wuz big.....Eye mite nead two offur garbige servuss inn Indy-Anner

c. Showt out two Christian Markham....Clutch catches fer tha boyz frum 825

4.  68 fer tha Eyerish waz thoin' our littull fellers arownd all nite

5. Moore pickull juice, nanners, keroseen kucumburrs and cold klumpy buttermilk this weak

eff. Super soffs  Tee Hodge and AJ Davis terned em' arownd a few times wif cutbaicks onn long runs and caitches

gee. Mr. Hopkins played vurry good

8. Mr. Cobb wuz smellin' tha end zoan down clost wif good tuff runnin'

eye. Me and momma missed knott seein' tha bagpipe lady

10.  Butch wuz ovurhurd sayin' thait he seed lots ov "5 STAR Harts"....." I Dissyplun"...."Ree-Zeal-Uncy" and "Champeens Ov Life" laist nite

Pee Ess.....Congrats two Coach Hunt on winn numburr 1........:thumb:

Those catches by Markham was definitely game changers! 

After having some time to consider, that catlick team is unbelievably talented. Hard to believe they play with the publics. Realistically, they should have dogstomped murvil. But...shoulda, woulda, coulda.

And congrats to the young ball coach. He's a heckuva leader that has a community pulling for him. I hope Butch got a good look, he can learn a lot from DH. Instead, he will sign some  mega stars that nobody else really wants. #takeyourhelmetoff #yellatotherteamssideline

Edited by strongx

14 minutes ago, strongx said:

After having some time to consider, that catlick team is unbelievably talented. Hard to believe they play with the publics. Realistically, they should have dogstomped murvil. But...shoulda, woulda, coulda.

And congrats to the young ball coach. He's a heckuva leader that has a community pulling for him. I hope Butch got a good look, he can learn a lot from DH. Instead, he will sign some  mega stars that nobody else really wants.

Here is Dabo recruiting Tee. Notice where he is sitting. I bet the majority of MHS fans pull for the local D=1 team. Butch could learn a thing or two from Dabo.

DABO.jpg