South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

On 8/17/2017 at 2:04 PM, PiratePrideChamp said:

I'm Still waiting on a reply from mr madness lol

I am right here waiting. I told you about our team this year. Pitchburg will win a game tonight. It will not happen in a few weeks at our stadium though. If you did not play table tennis. You might have played on the girls softball team. Pitchburg will win this game tonight by more than 1 point.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I had the opportunity to meet you both last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.Please tell PirateMike I said hello and and praying for recovery I will pass this along.

Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you as well as he really appreciates your prayers. Life has dealt him an unfair blow but he is strong and God will continue to get him through this.

5 hours ago, powerp said:

Finally it's game day! Going to be a hot and humid game tonight so conditioning will be a factor. SC lost a lot from last year's state semifinal team. SP lost some key players as well from their semifinal run. Sequatchie will come out with a good gameplan because Caine is a good coach. If Sanders starts at Qb like the paper said then we have a better ability to throw the ball around. It all comes down to the line play though and for the first time in a long time we have more depth on the line than in the backfield I believe. That's a good problem to have. 22, 9, 10, and 11 will do their thing on the offensive side of the ball but watch them on defense. Very good group of young men. Hoping for a hard hitting, injury free game. Go Pirates

SP- 28

SC-14

Great insight from PowerP.

SP - 20

SC - 14

1-0 on to Boyd. 

14 hours ago, powerp said:

From that Hargis man:

SEQUATCHIE COUNTY INDIANS at SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES

Storyline: The Indians have handed the Pirates season-opening losses each of the past two years, each time controlling the second half for narrow wins. But graduation took a heavy toll on Sequatchie, which returns just two starters on each side of the ball from a team that reached the Class 3A state semifinals last year. Dual-threat QB Ethan Barker (6-2, 210) is one of those back, but he will have a completely new group of linemen blocking for him. That could be the deciding factor, because the Pirates are deep in experienced linemen, led by senior G Hayden Branham and two-way T Cooper Stewart, who had been slowed since the spring with a lower leg injury. But while South Pitt is strong up front, and has a good group of power runners led by senior Sawyer Kelley (5-11, 175) and junior FB Garrett Raulston (6-2, 225), the Pirates will start freshman QB Brayden Sanders, who must adjust to the speed of the varsity game.

Ask that Hargis man why there isn't an AP preseason poll out.  And tell him I said hey.

On 8/17/2017 at 0:43 PM, TheLivingLegend said:

I briefly entertained the idea of gracing you with my presence at this game between these two fine programs. I have been on several speaking engagements throughout the spring and summer months. I spoke for several charities, as well as 1 benefit dinner. After last season, Coach Caine was awarded legend status from his miraculous 13-1 season and run to the semifinals of the state playoffs. On the other sideline features another Living Legend. As long as Coach Grider walks the sidelines, his teams will always have a puncher’s chance against teams from our valley. As the year progresses I will be closely examining several young lads from this South Pittsburg team. Last season, when I visited Phillip Beene Stadium I was impressed with the following young lads. #10, #22, #15, #1, #55, and #62. Several of these young lads graduated last season, but a couple are back this year. I will be following these young lads very closely throughout the season in hopes that I can elevate them to legend status. I am planning on visiting Beene Stadium this season as well as Baxter Stadium and gracing all of your people with my presence. It’s always good to catch up with my followers on Friday nights. People like Sportman, PowerP, Old Pirate, Roy Dillard, Ambassador, OneEyeWilly, Mr.Legit, and others can always benefit from simply breathing some of the same air that a legend like myself breaths. In addition, I would like to know why Sportman underlined his entire post above. Only a legend like myself should underline every word. When a legend like myself speaks, everyone must listen. I will be unavailable for autographs this week since I won’t be making it down to this game, but I will have my eyes and ears open from afar to see how these young lads are performing.

My computer did it on it's own. I guess I was trying to be like you!!!