(10)Lake Co at (1)Dresden

shockernation

15 hours ago, NWhoopaholic said:

My man John Hatler shared with me this morning that WCMT will have Westview-Milan Friday night with live updates from Dresden-Lake County.

Please tell John Hatler to help Paul retire and take over the play by play!!!! He corrects Paul all night long on broadcast. Pretty sure Paul is legally blind at this point.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, KermitDeeFrog said:

I'm gonna make some people mad but I see a UPSET this week.  Dresden still has a good team this year but I think Lake County is better than people think and feel they might make a statement this week.

Not going to upset this person Kermit. I tend to call it like I see it and when two top ten teams go at it I wouldn't call either team winning a upset. LC starting 17 sophomores will only make them the team to beat for the next couple years IMO. Dresden has their share of youngsters playing but still has several upper class-men.  This game is still a toss-up for me, with the rain and injury bug plaguing Dresden at the moment at RB I would assume the run game advantage might be in LC's favor. But I'll still say Dresden in a close one.

5 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Not going to upset this person Kermit. I tend to call it like I see it and when two top ten teams go at it I wouldn't call either team winning a upset. LC starting 17 sophomores will only make them the team to beat for the next couple years IMO. Dresden has their share of youngsters playing but still has several upper class-men.  This game is still a toss-up for me, with the rain and injury bug plaguing Dresden at the moment at RB I would assume the run game advantage might be in LC's favor. But I'll still say Dresden in a close one.

hope you are right

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Just looked at a extended forecast for Dresden on Friday and its showing a 100 percent for rain with possibility of rain up to and over an inch of rain. So guess we'd better be prepared to get wet.

I seen that forecast also. I'll be there with my rain gear. The weather will definitely factor into the game. Both teams might have to alter their game plans.