Mairvul crosses tha Creik two Alcoee

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The reason the county schools won't play then is because they feel as if Alcoa dips deep into their future prospects. Heritage signed off when Alcoa took the running back last year simply by the family renting a house inside the city limits. In their eye's there was no hardship case there just a legal escape hole while the T$$AA makes it dead hard on some things while they set and open the door and look the other way on things like this.143f76f.jpg

Bunch of whiners!!

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The reason the county schools won't play then is because they feel as if Alcoa dips deep into their future prospects. Heritage signed off when Alcoa took the running back last year simply by the family renting a house inside the city limits. In their eye's there was no hardship case there just a legal escape hole while the T$$AA makes it dead hard on some things while they set and open the door and look the other way on things like this.143f76f.jpg

Ahhhhh, I'm sure the county schools have never lost any players to Murvul.... Yeah, that's the ticket.... :thumb:

Up here or down there ,I think it's pretty much the same way.Parents of good players will change their kids schools without ever being "recruited".If you have a stud kid and he wants to play for Alcoa,Maryville ,Greeneville,instead of playing for a 3-7 type team every year,that's just going to happen.Yes,there have been  coaches ,parents,fans and so on do a little recruiting as long as there has been sports.I've been a part of that as a player ,fan and a parent.I guess it's in mankinds nature to win.If you don't like it,go hire a great coach and build a strength program so your team can get into the playoffs and maybe even win a game or two there every year.

Edited by BatmanDevil

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The reason the county schools won't play then is because they feel as if Alcoa dips deep into their future prospects. Heritage signed off when Alcoa took the running back last year simply by the family renting a house inside the city limits. In their eye's there was no hardship case there just a legal escape hole while the T$$AA makes it dead hard on some things while they set and open the door and look the other way on things like this.

Maybe that's the reason at the High school level, but the County middle schools have not played Alcoa for several years now.  The reason I heard was the coaches ran up the scores???

Alcoa middle school has beat Maryville a combined score of 87 - 7 in the last 4 games....but Maryville continues the series? Alcoa has not beat Maryville at the Varsity level since 2010 and they continue the series?

The County Schools need to put their big boy pants on a play so football. 

28 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Maybe that's the reason at the High school level, but the County middle schools have not played Alcoa for several years now.  The reason I heard was the coaches ran up the scores???

Alcoa middle school has beat Maryville a combined score of 87 - 7 in the last 4 games....but Maryville continues the series? Alcoa has not beat Maryville at the Varsity level since 2010 and they continue the series?

The County Schools need to put their big boy pants on a play so football. 

That is the reason I never put stock into these 8th graders coming up. To many mature at an early age and peak out especially the one's that were held back a year. If my parents had held me back a year and robbed me of one of my productive working years as an adult to satisfy their ego I would have disowned them. No nineteen year old should ever be allowed on a playing field period and that garbage would stop in it's tracks. The day you hit that number should be the day you have to quit. 

57 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That is the reason I never put stock into these 8th graders coming up. To many mature at an early age and peak out especially the one's that were held back a year. 

I guess you are glad Peyton Robinette did not peak out after being held back a year after being Alcoa's Middle school QB for two years.........