Covington Vs. Milan

fanoffootball2013

Final in OT

Covingon 28

Milan 27

e

Wow! What a game! Congrats to my Chargers. Great effort.

i could not believe how out of shape Milan players seemed to be. They must have had 7 or 8 guys down at various times for cramps. I can't recall a single Charger who cramped  up. Coanh Wheeler has a great conditioning program.

Milan does have talent. That # 8 running back who is an Air Force commit is the real deal.

What happened on the second to last play of the game in OT? I was listening to it on the radio and the radio guy swears he did not get in the endzone??? Anyone provide any info on what happened.

Congrats to the Chargers! I knew this would be a good game. Sounds like it was one for the ages. Milan will have to regroup quickly the have to play the mustangs next Friday.

43 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Final in OT

Covingon 28

Milan 27

e

Wow! What a game! Congrats to my Chargers. Great effort.

i could not believe how out of shape Milan players seemed to be. They must have had 7 or 8 guys down at various times for cramps. I can't recall a single Charger who cramped  up. Coanh Wheeler has a great conditioning program.

Milan does have talent. That # 8 running back who is an Air Force commit is the real deal.

You know it may just be me but I've seen Milan lose a handful of times In the past few years and in all of those games, when they were behind and the clock running, it seemed like they always had someone fall out on the field with cramps.  Personally, I think it's gamesmanship.

17 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

What happened on the second to last play of the game in OT? I was listening to it on the radio and the radio guy swears he did not get in the endzone??? Anyone provide any info on what happened.

Congrats to the Chargers! I knew this would be a good game. Sounds like it was one for the ages. Milan will have to regroup quickly the have to play the mustangs next Friday.

I probably had no better vantage point than the Milan announcer. But, from where I sat, it appeared that our QB stepped into the end zone , knocking down the corner marker as he did so. 

Lets see what film shows. If you read an earlier post by me in this thread, I told of a winning TD by Covington at Milan a few years ago, when our TD was disallowed by the officials, then showed to be a score later on film. If the Milan guy is correct this time, then all I can say is "Karma is a ######". It's a win in the books for Covington.

19 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I probably had no better vantage point than the Milan announcer. But, from where I sat, it appeared that our QB stepped into the end zone , knocking down the corner marker as he did so. 

Lets see what film shows. If you read an earlier post by me in this thread, I told of a winning TD by Covington at Milan a few years ago, when our TD was disallowed by the officials, then showed to be a score later on film. If the Milan guy is correct this time, then all I can say is "Karma is a ######". It's a win in the books for Covington.

You guys were the far better team. Congrats on the win. I'm just glad our little fellars found a way to compete.