Peabody vs Dresden

PeabodyPride

I'm a Dresden fan 100% but I think right now at this moment Trenton is 2 scores better than we are. Not bashing my team or making any excuses. Just from what I watched last Friday and knowing what Trenton has done this year that is what I'm seeing. Granted wouldn't surprise me to see Dresden get the W either. Think the streak ends Friday night. Could be a good thing for it to end also. Light a fire in our kids at the perfect time of the year.

2 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

I'm a Dresden fan 100% but I think right now at this moment Trenton is 2 scores better than we are. Not bashing my team or making any excuses. Just from what I watched last Friday and knowing what Trenton has done this year that is what I'm seeing. Granted wouldn't surprise me to see Dresden get the W either. Think the streak ends Friday night. Could be a good thing for it to end also. Light a fire in our kids at the perfect time of the year.

I can agree,you.never honestly know with these West rivalries!y'all swooped us regular season year before last and we returned the woopin come playoffs!Last year y'all took us to the wood shed twice dang it!You guys are banged up but so are we,we have just.been luck the back up QB has done good!Can't wait till week 8 to get our fellas back!Hope for a injury free game and can't wait for some Dresden hospitality!Y'all treat us right fine every time!ROLL TIDE

3 hours ago, ysoangry said:

ME thinks you r not a Dresden fan 100 percent unless you think bashing a team is being a fan.  You seem to be a tad big jealous of Dresden football.  and as far as lighting a fire under OUR kids you have no room talk if all you say is blah blah Dresden is not as good as they were and you pick someone against them. YOUR NOT A FAN

58 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Where is hevyrevy I want to hear some sh@t talking 

you