Peabody vs Dresden

PeabodyPride

59 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Haven't seen Dresden play but this is a rivalry game and both teams usually bring it.  a lot of people taking Trenton in this one and rightfully so, they are having a good year.  However, don't think it will be a blowout by any means.  I'd go 27- 14 Golden Tide

We aren't full strength either,QB still out, line banged up but we will get healthier as the season rolls on!ROLL TIDE

Edited by peabodypride
Miss spell

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Yes Dresden is down from last year but what team wouldn't be? Even their fans have admitted  that. The night Lake Co played ,I thought Lake Co should have won by a couple touchdowns. On 3 yard line twice and get holding penalty, then QB is hurt and backup takes loss. Then moving the ball at midfield, get a delay of penalty .But that's on the coach .But that was on that night. Same two teams could play again this week ,same  players, could be Dresden win by a couple scores. Maybe just be their night and more up for the game. But they battled that night,didnt quit and won the game .They may get some players back and who knows ?Still wont be as good as last years bunch but I don't think they expecting to be. I'm picking Trenton to win myself ,but Id pick them against Lake Co also. But people sure aren't voting that way.On Big Ones contest ,the last time I looked had Dresden winning by I think about 80 percent.

What is big ones contest?

39 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Got to go with the tide in this one. I sincerely hope you guys are healthy and at full strength for the playoffs. I believe you guys have a shot at the 2A ball. 

If we can put the squad on the field that we did against the dawgs I agree!! #4 is getting stronger and stronger every game!Cooper will be back in 3 weeks!We can take UC in the playoffs at full strength but it will be down to the wire again!I know you all will be there to,but y'all gotta get it done this Friday!I am gonna try to keep up on y'all game!!!!ROLL TIDE

5 hours ago, fanthe said:

I am sure both teams will be ready to  play.  Lions are the team to beat this year every team wants to be able to say they were the team to do it .  

I don't really think Dresden is THE team to beat I don't mean that in a rude way. Anybody got any info on dredens offensive and defensive line ? Size or speed ?