Peabody vs Dresden

PeabodyPride

On 9/16/2017 at 7:56 PM, HevyReturns said:

On those titles, it would be super great if both 1A & 2A Gold comes to our lil area of W.TN country folk. And the upcoming game, methinks it done got to be a bona-fide rivalry betwixt our schools. Will be quite the atmosphere for sure. I know the Tide faithful can't wait to see our awesome fireworks display after the game either. Gonna be a good 'un! 

On 9/16/2017 at 7:56 PM, HevyReturns said:

On those titles, it would be super great if both 1A & 2A Gold comes to our lil area of W.TN country folk. And the upcoming game, methinks it done got to be a bona-fide rivalry betwixt our schools. Will be quite the atmosphere for sure. I know the Tide faithful can't wait to see our awesome fireworks display after the game either. Gonna be a good 'un! 

It still may. Huntingdon and Lake Co could very well bring it home.

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Them Stangs for sure,lake county ya think?I only know a little bit about them but hey if the programs on a upswing then I say go L.C. ,as always ROLL TIDE

I know that Dresden is good. I'm just giving Hevy a hard time. I am a Hevy troll. I've been giving him grief as long as l can remember. 

Tired of all the excuses about Dresden's injuries.  I know they are prideful fans and they should be, heck they just won the Gold Ball a few months ago.  All teams play with injuries.  Honestly as it has already been said, Peabody is on another lever than Dresden.  This game will not be close, regardless of injuries.  I think this will be a test for Dresden, not for Peabody.  Peabody by 4 to 5 touchdowns.

17 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Them Stangs for sure,lake county ya think?I only know a little bit about them but hey if the programs on a upswing then I say go L.C. ,as always ROLL TIDE

I m pretty positive Lake Co is a year away.Played very well against Dresden and lost.Didnt play as well against Memphis and Humboldt,just were easy opponents and Lake Co had several players out.Id go with Huntingdon on our side .Or Wayne Co

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I m pretty positive Lake Co is a year away.Played very well against Dresden and lost.Didnt play as well against Memphis and Humboldt,just were easy opponents and Lake Co had several players out.Id go with Huntingdon on our side .Or Wayne Co

Awesome to hear about L.C. I know you fellas up there have quality backs often,but.the line play has been y'all weakness!Hope y'all have a great season!

Yes Dresden is down from last year but what team wouldn't be? Even their fans have admitted  that. The night Lake Co played ,I thought Lake Co should have won by a couple touchdowns. On 3 yard line twice and get holding penalty, then QB is hurt and backup takes loss. Then moving the ball at midfield, get a delay of penalty .But that's on the coach .But that was on that night. Same two teams could play again this week ,same  players, could be Dresden win by a couple scores. Maybe just be their night and more up for the game. But they battled that night,didnt quit and won the game .They may get some players back and who knows ?Still wont be as good as last years bunch but I don't think they expecting to be. I'm picking Trenton to win myself ,but Id pick them against Lake Co also. But people sure aren't voting that way.On Big Ones contest ,the last time I looked had Dresden winning by I think about 80 percent.

10 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Awesome to hear about L.C. I know you fellas up there have quality backs often,but.the line play has been y'all weakness!Hope y'all have a great season!

Yes cause about 3 or 4 linemen played for Dyer Co and made all region there and best back has been playing for Dyersburg the past 4 years, starting 3 of the years for them .So  that's hurt LC more than anything. And living in Lake Co.You put those 4 linemen and the back Im talking about that starts for Dyersburg now and had them playing with  Stavonski  Wilkes ,they may challenge for ma title a couple years ago ,Put the boy from Dyersburg on this years team with the back we have now in Johnson and the QB.I don't think any Single A team would touch them . But its what it is.I think losing players are over for awhile with the group we have now.

10 minutes ago, peabodypride said: