Peabody vs Dresden

PeabodyPride

37 minutes ago, fanthe said:

ME thinks you r not a Dresden fan 100 percent unless you think bashing a team is being a fan.  You seem to be a tad big jealous of Dresden football.  and as far as lighting a fire under OUR kids you have no room talk if all you say is blah blah Dresden is not as good as they were and you pick someone against them. YOUR NOT A FAN

you 

YSo has been one of the most faithful Dresden fans on the T. You questioning him as a fan shows how much you know about Dresden Football. Trust me there are plenty of Dresden fans just sitting back letting the Tide fans do the talking. Plenty of bulletin board material for our boys.

14 minutes ago, dtownfan364 said:

YSo has been one of the most faithful Dresden fans on the T. You questioning him as a fan shows how much you know about Dresden Football. Trust me there are plenty of Dresden fans just sitting back letting the Tide fans do the talking. Plenty of bulletin board material for our boys.

Me thinks when the trolls programs have gold balls like both Trenton and Dresden do ,have won 10 games a year for at least five years,,then and only.then can they talk b.s.!I wanna whoop them lions so darn bad I can taste it!But round here in the west we respect our rivals!!!Come watch how much we The TIDE And the Lions can cheer till we are horse for our programs!Win or loose we love ours colors!ROLL TIDE 

14 minutes ago, dtownfan364 said:

The true irony is these folks aren't from our programs that talk smack! And by ours I mean TIDE and Lions!!y'all come in here and talk crap folks we might not agree with but respectfully disagree!!!

Edited by peabodypride

I luv Luv LUV all this grand guru talk, and
the expert educated guessers who are yet again feeding that inner fire and adding fuel to all our motivation. And this Dresden doofus, me, I talking about our injuries, not for excuses WE'D make but for the EXCUSES TIDE MAKES, to take away their reasonings after our Lions win, whether by 1pt or  running clock, it's a W, & we would have "done the impossible" with many, many injured & not playing. Dresden's last game I counted 12 on sidelines not playing.. yet we still found a way to win. But even still the end of Dresden is predicted, our last year's win is a one and done Gold and it won't happen ever again, we're back to being a forever mid-pack team as we were before... having an over.500% season would be best we hope for anymore.... blah blah blah. Negative naysayers and stinking-thinking skunks are proven wrong regularly. This will be another such time. Lions, the #2 team in 1A  will win against the currently rank #2 team in 2A Tranton-Peabody. The Golden Tide will make some waves & noise no doubt, but Lions shall reign as king of the gridiron jungle this Friday. After we do these things, when we win after noone gave us a chance, I always check back to see responses of the losers, those many doubters who "dissed" Dresden so often & loudly beforehand... and after they are very, very few and far between. Most can be found admitting their errors about as often as raindrops in the wilderness of Sahara desert or the Australian outback desert... it's all nothingness. The greatest revenge is massive success.. And it makes it more fun to win against doubters & naysayers. Friday the 22nd's score is Lions 35,Golden Tide 21.

IT'S MORE FUN WINNING WHEN YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATED!! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!!

Edited by HevyReturns
misspelled words, typos

5 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

I luv Luv LUV all this grand guru talk, and the expert educated guessers who are yet again feeding that inner fire and adding fuel to it all. And this Dresden doofus is saying about our injuries, not for excuses WE'D make but for the EXCUSES TIDE MAKES, to take away their reasononigs.batter our Lions win, whether by 1pt or running clock, it's a W, & we would have done so with many, many injured. Last game I counted 12 on sidelines not playing.. yet we still found a way to win against two teams many were predictiong we'll lose too. And still the end of Dresden is predicted, our last years one and done Gold won't happen ever again, we're back to being a forever mid-pack team as we were before..having an over.500% season would be best we hope for.... blah blah blah. Negative naysayers and stinking-thinking skunks are proven wrong regularly. This will be another such time. Lions, the #2 team in 1A  will win against the currently rank #2 team in 2A Tranton-Peabody. The Golden Tide will make some waves & noise no doubt, but Lions shall reign as king of the gridiron jungle this Friday. After we do these things, when we win after noone gave us a chance, I always check back to see responses of the losers, those many doubters who "dissed" Dresden so often & loudly beforehand... and after they are very, very few and far between. Most can be found admitting their errors about as often as raindrops in the wilderness of Sahara desert or the Australian outback desert... it's all nothingness. The greatest revenge is massive success.. And it makes it more fun to win against doubters & naysayers. Friday the 22nd's score is Lions 35,Golden Tide 21.

IT'S MORE FUN WINNING WHEN YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATED!! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!!

Boy that's a lot of lion poop in that post!!!!!you're the favorite fella!!!75%favorite as matter of fact,both teams are beat up!Both the TIDE and the Lions must play hard to win!!Nobodies gonna ROLL over in this game!!But if you think your gonna put 35 on us ,pass some of that wacky tabacky you been growing in the hog field!!!TIDE 21 lions 17 !ROLL TIDE AS ALWAYS!!!

Yak yak yak blah blah blah. Same old tune looping on a broken record.. Never, Impossible, Crazy fool talk, dumb, laughable, experts say you an idiot, will never happen.. yada yada yada. By this time mañana you & I & everyone will see. Oh yes they will. But what they won't see is all those who were so obviously & crazily predicting (yet again) Dresden's defeat, you won't see them admitting how deep their errors were. Nope..and THAT speaks volumes imo. Humongous size.of thick books. Gargantuum volumes. Ha. Which will never be read in this current world of 15 second texts & 140 word tweets. ..Ha.. no wonder so many posters post as they do. 

Game day Lions get em up!!!!  I would think Thunderbolt Broadcasting will be carrying the game. Most likely 101.3 unless they are at a Westview game.  Yes I'm not a true fan of Dresden. I just have too much time on my hands these days so I spend it talking about HS football. SMH I've been accused of not being a fan before because I speak my opinion on these games. Dresden can win tonight but IMO I don't think it happens. Hope they do because I can see a undefeated regular season for second straight year if the get the W tonight.  QB should be back which helps add weapons to offense. We also have to remember I thought Dresden would lose at least one game last year so don't use me to bet the milk money. Safe travels to Peabody and Big D fans.