Tornadoes travel to TCA

fallguy17

About 4 hours to game time. TCA is not supposed to win this game. UC is ranked 2nd in the state and rightfully so. They bring a big sting pounding offense that is tough to stop. TCA is smaller in size but their hearts are huge. They have the fight in them to go toe to toe. TCA has speed but will we be able to utilize it. I believe people will be surprised at this game. Safe travels and praying for no injuries. 

54 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

About 4 hours to game time. TCA is not supposed to win this game. UC is ranked 2nd in the state and rightfully so. They bring a big sting pounding offense that is tough to stop. TCA is smaller in size but their hearts are huge. They have the fight in them to go toe to toe. TCA has speed but will we be able to utilize it. I believe people will be surprised at this game. Safe travels and praying for no injuries. 

to quote Mike Tyson "everyone has a plan until they punched in the face".  You might out quick us on the outside, but it is tough to go toe to toe with us.  

4 minutes ago, Atlas said:

to quote Mike Tyson "everyone has a plan until they punched in the face".  You might out quick us on the outside, but it is tough to go toe to toe with us.  

But sometimes you have to float like s butterfly then sting like s bee.   Mike Tyson even got punched in the face.  

Edited by BigEdMo

19 hours ago, BigSwo said:

Thanks BigEd. Looking forward to coming down to play a good hard fought game. I would like to meet any of you who want to get together before or after the game. We can even meet at the half. You guys just say when and where.

Swo I will not be there until right at game time. Let's meet at the Lion in front of concessions at half. I won't be hard to pick out. I will be wearing a black hat. Not sure what clothes. . My wife will pick those out. Hahahaha. And oh I am true to my name BIGEDMO !!!!!  

On 9/28/2017 at 9:11 AM, peabodypride said:

As stated before,I will be cheering UC in their beat down of the Lioness Friday,Same prediction though UC by  a minimum 3 scores!Y'all back will be in fact on his back, well behind the line of scrimmage often!!

curious to what your going to say when this upset happens!?! Can't wait!!