Cordova @ Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

I only used douglas because they are a small school...but anyone who has a good offense has put up 4TD'S or more on them.  They D is their Achilles heel. I'm the one that said they were garbage. Giving up 30 to 40pts a game is not my idea of a good D....but I did say it could be a shootout if PC has a weak D as well, in which case I'll give the edge to cordova because of the run game.

8 minutes ago, coach10ac said:

I only used douglas because they are a small school...but anyone who has a good offense has put up 4TD'S or more on them.  They D is their Achilles heel. I'm the one that said they were garbage. Giving up 30 to 40pts a game is not my idea of a good D....but I did say it could be a shootout if PC has a weak D as well, in which case I'll give the edge to cordova because of the run game.

PC's defense is far from weak. Should be a good game.

3 hours ago, coach10ac said:

They are better than the numbers. They are giving up 20 points a game which is not great by any means but it's not 30 or 40. They had special teams issues earlier in the year which it seems they have addressed but will be tested Saturday by pc. In the end like most football games whichever team doesn't turn the ball over and controls the line of scrimmage will win. I'm just glad to see cordova playing better teams even though they lost, I respect them for canceling their game earlier in the year so they could play whitehaven. I respect what coach jones and his staff are trying to build and this weekend we will see how that building is going 

4 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

IDC what yall saying, Cordova should be 2 to 3 TDs better than PC, easily... Douglass was an anomaly. East is good. I just looked at some of the other Cordova's scores... They have likely given up a score or 2 AFTER the 1s have come out after MASHING their opponent. This will be competitive to a degree   

Tell me why you feel Cordova is three scores better?

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Pearl Cohn's win over CPA speaks volumes to me. Many people think CPA might be able to beat out Lausanne for the D2-AA crown. I have picked Cordova but wouldn't be surprised at all if PC wins. I think this game is a coin flip. And the fish sammies are of da chain!!  Lol!!!

CPA has the potential to play with anyone in the state minus BA.  Penalties, injuries, and special teams hasve been their stumbling blocks.  After a hard week of practice, we'll see if 2 out of 3 of those things has been corrected against Independence.  Lausanne might be surprised if they and CPA end up in the championship game given their schedule and playoff bracket.