South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

On 10/14/2017 at 9:24 PM, TheAmbassador said:

My. New idols. I'm just telling you. What I saw last night won't beat either of those teams and definitely won't come close to that Huntingdon bunch. SP is about state championships. That's the way we are measured. 

Both of those teams play badly at times against good teams.  They are beatable.  Otherwise at least 1 of them would be unbeaten.

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2017 at 11:35 AM, TigerfootballFan said:

Hasn't played last two games. Warner can throw better than last years QB which has played the last two games. This allows us to Keep Petty at WR and it opens the box more. Last two games teams have been able to stack the box and makes running the ball harder. SP has a good defense and that caused a lot of the problems. However, we are a different team with #15 at QB. Our defense is good enough to keep us in games. Coach Boldin will get the offense fixed. The rematch will be fun. 

Old Pirate says, "The rematch was fun for both until the Earholing Started" SP folkes glad the Tigers had their players healthy before leaving No Doubt who this valley is ruled by.