Union City travels to Adamsville Region 7 2A Showdown

BigSwo

11 hours ago, cardfan said:

We actually can barely field 11 on either side.   We are slow and weak cant run or pass.  We just hope we can get 3 first downs.   

I don't think the Cards can beat UC. But if they can find someway to slow the veer down they got a shot. Because UC defense is not that good just imo. Cards will put points on the board no doubt. Good luck to to both teams!

10 hours ago, BigSwo said:

From the outside looking in you would almost believe this game is between Peabody and TCA. 

We know Aville will be ready to go to war. Thank you to those who welcomed us so nicely. I don't know if i can make this game or not right now.  I have some things to work out. Either way I wouldn't necessarily say that speed is such a problem for us anymore.  We are getting better at the right time.  We are hoping to have home field for most of the playoffs and if we win Friday night we will be setting ourselves up for that.  But it's way too early to be thinking so far in advance. 

I understand that there are sometimes more urgent things than high school football, but if you're just talking inconvenient, go to the game and work it out later. Adamsville is a great away game...nice folks, good food, and a beating if you aren't careful before you leave. The A'ville posters are being honest...the team didn't perform like usual early in the season, but are settling in somewhat now. If you get the best game that the 'Cards have, it won't be easy getting out of there with a "W". The Tornados make their way by pounding people into submission, but the Cardinals got some big 'ol boys who can take a pounding too.

No disrespect to the Cards but folks are talking about "hitting a stride" the last 3 wins have been against extremely subpar competition!I will be at this game with some UC friends cheering on the Tornados!Simply because I will be closer to this game than my Tides game that nightlight! After looking at the roster for A VILLE I will adjust my prediction a bit U.C. 35 Cards 21!!And yes I catch flak in private for bleeding black and gold but liking the Tornados!!!!My response is and always will be "ITS A GOLDEN THING YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND"

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, peabodypride said:

No disrespect to the Cards but folks are talking about "hitting a stride" the last 3 wins have been against extremely subpar competition!I will be at this game with some UC friends cheering on the Tornados!Simply because I will be closer to this game than my Tides game that nightlight! After looking at the roster for A VILLE I will adjust my prediction a bit U.C. 35 Cards 21!!And yes I catch flak in private for bleeding black and gold but liking the Tornados!!!!My response is and always will be "ITS A GOLDEN THING YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND"

Peabody has had a fairly easy schedule thus far also besides UC so i wouldn't be talking about subpar opponents. I think this game will be a battle between the Ville and UC. Especially if they are as deep as everyone is saying. Good luck to both!

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Peabody has had a fairly easy schedule thus far also besides UC so i wouldn't be talking about subpar opponents. I think this game will be a battle between the Ville and UC. Especially if they are as deep as everyone is saying. Good luck to both!

Milan is an easy opponent ? 

55 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Do you ask that ? because you I beat them by a td? If you want to compare schedules and games finish up the rest of the season against the Ville and TCA with a W and then you can have something to talk about. Your region is stacked but Peabody still has three more games to play before you can talk about subpar opponents.

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

In 1a yes Milan is a tough opponent. In 2a no, should not even be a close game for any top 5 2a teams. I understand that it's a local rivalry for yal but there's not many in the top 10 for 2a that they could beat. It will be a close game but I believe the Ville will prevail.

5 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

In 1a yes Milan is a tough opponent. In 2a no, should not even be a close game for any top 5 2a teams. I understand that it's a local rivalry for yal but there's not many in the top 10 for 2a that they could beat. It will be a close game but I believe the Ville will prevail.

Now rednecktiger you might hurt someone's feelings. 

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Now rednecktiger you might hurt someone's feelings. 

Vandy,who's your team,I mean who do you support ,I see a whole lot of jumping around on bandwagon so to speak!All of us are gonna talk smack for our kids!!!!So for anyone to tell us to not talk smack for our Boys well that's just strange !But as I say it's a Golden Thing we don't expect you to understand!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ,FLOOD THEM REBS

Edited by peabodypride

27 minutes ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

Dresden and UC are to ...

Now come on them Tornados are a cake walk!!It was like playing fluffy bunnies,heck Dresden was like playin kittens!I mean tha VILLE beat Scott's Hill the power house and don't forget about Chester county wee doggies there 3 and 4 dynamos!Pardon me I'm a lil drunk!ROLL TIDE