Ooltewah vs cleveland (playoff position)

bipbopzot

7 hours ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

Heritage will be ooltewah next week and the owls will not make playoffs. they need to FIRE all those coaches and players if they can:roflol: Sad that ootewah is always the "best" team around and continually FAIL. we honesly probably don't want to see cleveland during the playoffs. they can beat us for sure. As for ooltewah, I guess ya'll will always be 4th hahaha

DON'T TRY TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AFTER YOU OPENED UP A THREAD JUST TO BASH CLEVELAND PLAYERS WHO WERE TAKEN YOUR SPOTS. GO FIND YOUR TEAM A PASS RUSH BY FRIDAY AND LET PA KNOW IF IT WORKED:thumb:

#LOP

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:21 PM, alt1958 said:

Have to disagree on that. Bradley County is big enough population wise. Compare to Rutherford County at 160,000 +/- population and us at about 100,000.... The question you point to is there enough talent to support 3 athletic programs at that level.

Not sure where the Turf is. They didn't have the money to put it down after they got it and stored it under the home stands. only one roll was still there this fall but it's not on the field.

Better do a little more research....you are way off on the population of Rutherford County.  Rutherford County had 298,000+ population as of 2016

Sheessh two different set of numbers in my mind.  In my business we look at another source for data and wasn't thinking when I said population... My bad.

The thing is we have had 3 High Schools here for many years. The only difference now is that one (Charleston now Walker Valley) was enlarged to handle the population growth here.

15 hours ago, REBELRON said:

I will have to say I didn't expect Cleveland to whip Ooltewah 42-7.  There is no excuse for Ooltewah to lose 5 games. They are way too talented.  One of the most athletic teams Maryville saw this year.  You have to remember Maryville played Catholic,Oakland,Alcoa,Fulton and Cleveland. 

IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE ADMITS THE TRUTH ABOUT DEM OWLS. WELP UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE NOT THE SAME TEAM AS WE WERE DUE TO INJURY. SOMETHING LIKE DA BLUERAIDERZ TEAM LAST SEASON WITH ALL THE INJURIES IN KEY POSITIONS. BUT WE STILL GOT ENOUGH WEAPONS TO FINISH STRONG IMO. YEP I TALK ALOT OF TRASH ON HERE BUT WHAT I SAY ABOUT MY TEAM AS WELL AS OTHERS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IN A WIN OR LOSS.

1. PA SAID THAT THE BEARS PASS RUSH WAS FOOLS GOLD. WHY? BECAUSE MY OWLS QB HAD OVER 300 PASSING YARDS AGAINST THEIR PASS RUSH AND WE LOST 35-42.

2.PA SAID THAT MARIVULS DEFENSE WAS SUSPECT AND SUCKED BECAUSE THEY ALLOWED SINCERE QUINN TO RUSH FOR 98 YARDS ON THAT DEFENSE BEFORE HALFTIME BEFORE HE GOT HIS ANKLE STEPPED ON. THEY MADE ADJUSTMENTS AND TOOK OVER IN THE SECOND HALF AND WON BIG AFTER QUINN GOT HURT. BUT SOMEHOW I'M NOT PAYING HOMAGE REALLY? PA TELLS THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.

3. DA BLUERAIDERZ TOOK A WOUNDED OWLS TEAM WITH 7 STARTERS OUT TO THE WOODSHED AND FOOSE SAID IT WAS TOTAL DOMINANCE AND I SENT HIM A:roflolk: AND THE BLUERAIDERZ BASICALLY SAID THE SAME THING TO ME WHEN MY OWLS STEAM ROLLED THEIR WOUNDED TEAM IN 2016.

4.PA IS AN OWL FAN AND OF COURSE I  WILL CONTINUE TO SAY THAT 

#I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!

#LOP

18 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE ADMITS THE TRUTH ABOUT DEM OWLS. WELP UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE NOT THE SAME TEAM AS WE WERE DUE TO INJURY. SOMETHING LIKE DA BLUERAIDERZ TEAM LAST SEASON WITH ALL THE INJURIES IN KEY POSITIONS. BUT WE STILL GOT ENOUGH WEAPONS TO FINISH STRONG IMO. YEP I TALK ALOT OF TRASH ON HERE BUT WHAT I SAY ABOUT MY TEAM AS WELL AS OTHERS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IN A WIN OR LOSS.

1. PA SAID THAT THE BEARS PASS RUSH WAS FOOLS GOLD. WHY? BECAUSE MY OWLS QB HAD OVER 300 PASSING YARDS AGAINST THEIR PASS RUSH AND WE LOST 35-42.

2.PA SAID THAT MARIVULS DEFENSE WAS SUSPECT AND SUCKED BECAUSE THEY ALLOWED SINCERE QUINN TO RUSH FOR 98 YARDS ON THAT DEFENSE BEFORE HALFTIME BEFORE HE GOT HIS ANKLE STEPPED ON. THEY MADE ADJUSTMENTS AND TOOK OVER IN THE SECOND HALF AND WON BIG AFTER QUINN GOT HURT. BUT SOMEHOW I'M NOT PAYING HOMAGE REALLY? PA TELLS THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.

3. DA BLUERAIDERZ TOOK A WOUNDED OWLS TEAM WITH 7 STARTERS OUT TO THE WOODSHED AND FOOSE SAID IT WAS TOTAL DOMINANCE AND I SENT HIM A:roflolk: AND THE BLUERAIDERZ BASICALLY SAID THE SAME THING TO ME WHEN MY OWLS STEAM ROLLED THEIR WOUNDED TEAM IN 2016.

4.PA IS AN OWL FAN AND OF COURSE I  WILL CONTINUE TO SAY THAT 

#I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!

#LOP

5. Dem Owls lost 

• Like 1