William Blount Hosts Stone Memorial

BarneySox2007

32 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Gov it's time to start a new thread, the William Blount hosts St. Mary's School of Unwed Mothers has been done and over now two weeks. Don't need to start one about 2018 yet because to much will happen before. Try "Will WB have a Banquet this year "or "How much money does a contractor make?".

Barney is now:

4t0xsl.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:59 PM, HSfootballfanatic12 said:

I was just told that after the first couple of games that Shad took over the defense. I trust my source. You know the staff is in trouble when you have two guys who coached middle school last year, coaching the varsity this year. William Blount will never be consistently good because no good coaches want to work there. 

That would be hard for me to believe. Just about every time the defense was on the field, Shad, Childs and QB would be gathered around their tablets talking about the last series..

I agree that its gonna be hard for Shad to get some top notch assistance to come in to WB right now, so with that being said the ones we have will just have to work to find a way to improve 

12 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

That would be hard for me to believe. Just about every time the defense was on the field, Shad, Childs and QB would be gathered around their tablets talking about the last series..

I agree that its gonna be hard for Shad to get some top notch assistance to come in to WB right now, so with that being said the ones we have will just have to work to find a way to improve 

I personally think the staff does a good job from what I have seen in the JV games or they would not have won as many. High school isn't like college where you can walk in and cut the whole staff and bring in your own coaches. It just don't work that way. If the truth be known most assistant coaches are very underpaid for the amount of time they put into the job. most do it for the love of the game or to learn and possibly have their own coaching job someday. You will never hear me say anything about the kids or the assistants. If a position comes open then will the right slot open in the teaching field to accept that great hire is the catch 22.