William Blount Hosts Stone Memorial

BarneySox2007

11 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Is this the story we're going to run with because they started out the season with 11 seniors and four went missing in action during the year. I'm sure Shad ran them off one way or the other so he has a good excuse for going 1-9. This cat has more alibis than Butch Jones. I went to see them play Catholic in a scrimmage two years ago and the JV's or younger players looked good in that contest and my thoughts were that they would be a decent team in two years but has something went totally wrong in Alnwick and the train run off the tracks. Last year he sweet talked close to 30 kids into not playing at their option the last game against Oakland so there would be an excuse for that beating. I only wish these kids the best that play at William Blount and pull for them every game but until the AD grabs the bull by the horns ( Contractor / Coach ) and makes a change we will all be singing the same song this time next year. We hear this story over and over every year, that's why this thread is always the longest on Coach T and I'm sure it has to amaze the people on the central and west side of the state.  Face it WB has made two horrible hires in a row but continue to believe in the future while players are jumping off the Titanic going other places because they don't want to end up in the same mess as the kids ahead of them did.  Look for one of your best players to be at a private school next year because I know people at that school that have told me. 

Barney,

We haven't scrimmaged Catholic since the spring of 2014.

1 minute ago, TheGuvna said:

I heard this as well. Which is why I am came out of apathy and got excited again.

This is just hearsay, but from what I have heard you are definitely going to get a shake up because a defensive coach was told he would not be allowed to come back because his son plays at Murvil Junior High and he plans on leaving him at Murvil when he goes to high school.

9 minutes ago, jake said:

This is just hearsay, but from what I have heard you are definitely going to get a shake up because a defensive coach was told he would not be allowed to come back because his son plays at Murvil Junior High and he plans on leaving him at Murvil when he goes to high school.

I heard that too. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me. I just hope they would have made changes any way because the defense has been terrible. We could have left the defense on the side line and they would have been just as effective as they were on the field. That is where our defense has been...

11 minutes ago, jake said:

jake this iz vurry ennurustin.....Eye hoap he cain stay thair two hep reecroot teach tha kids.....:popcorneater:

11 minutes ago, jake said:

Almost sounds familiar to the Patton Robinette story when his father was out at Heritage and they wanted to roast the man.  At least when an assistant coach wouldn't let his own kid play there that should tell everyone something.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

I heard that too. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me. I just hope they would have made changes any way because the defense has been terrible. We could have left the defense on the side line and they would have been just as effective as they were on the field. That is where our defense has been...

Wikipedia - Conflict of Interest   When a head coach takes week off in middle of football season while he builds houses and gets away with it because the School System is to Chicken to do anything about it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jake said:

Does the family live in the C-I-T-Y?