Cardinals vs The Tide

JungleJim125

6 hours ago, Tide21 said:

It effects both teams so it’s equal conditions the way I see it 

Very true. I’m just trying to get some conversation started. Unless McKenzie gets the Black Plague & loses to GC, Peabody doesn’t have room for any error. They’re gonna have to come out & play a near perfect game if they want their season to be extended. 

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Very true. I’m just trying to get some conversation started. Unless McKenzie gets the Black Plague & loses to GC, Peabody doesn’t have room for any error. They’re gonna have to come out & play a near perfect game if they want their season to be extended. 

I think if they spread the ball out like they did against tca and don’t allow any big plays they will win. I think they will be up for the task they know what’s at stake 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I heard some games where being moved to Thursday thats not the case here is it?

The forecast I have seen calls for rain around the afternoon to early evening time. So there could be a possibility that the showers are out of the area by the time kickoff rolls around. I know either way it’ll be cold & a soggy field. Should make for some fun football. 

I like being the underdog and keeping our dogs hungry. I'll take every pick against us, fuels the fire. Truth is Peabody will expose everything they have to win, which will hurt them in playoffs if they do (film wise). Aville will be ok either way but a little payback for '14 would be nice. I remember it well. It was a cold, very cold, windy night. Wind blowing right to left on visitor sideline estimated 15 mph. Windchill mid to upper 20's maybe 30's. score 26-6 at the half Aville. Move the chains in second half and walk to gold ball next week. Wasn't to be. Peabody adjusted and got the breaks they needed and pulled off a big win. Lots of great Aville players ended their h.s. careers there hoping for a 3rd chance at gold. The returned kickoff instead of a safe squib kick was the turning point. Aville decided to go w east west back who laid it on the ground to seal it  instead of north south guy who was fresh. Couldn't go east west on Peabody then. Alas, you live you learn and you try to not make same mistakes. Should be a good one. 

10 hours ago, 9oldschool5 said:

I like being the underdog and keeping our dogs hungry. I'll take every pick against us, fuels the fire. Truth is Peabody will expose everything they have to win, which will hurt them in playoffs if they do (film wise). Aville will be ok either way but a little payback for '14 would be nice. I remember it well. It was a cold, very cold, windy night. Wind blowing right to left on visitor sideline estimated 15 mph. Windchill mid to upper 20's maybe 30's. score 26-6 at the half Aville. Move the chains in second half and walk to gold ball next week. Wasn't to be. Peabody adjusted and got the breaks they needed and pulled off a big win. Lots of great Aville players ended their h.s. careers there hoping for a 3rd chance at gold. The returned kickoff instead of a safe squib kick was the turning point. Aville decided to go w east west back who laid it on the ground to seal it  instead of north south guy who was fresh. Couldn't go east west on Peabody then. Alas, you live you learn and you try to not make same mistakes. Should be a good one. 

Man it takes me back to that night!We don't have the speed of 2014,but we have a balanced attack,well unless your the Rebs!?!?!This will be a packed house,and we will take great care of.all the awesome Card fans!This is a very interest in scenario as you pointed out,except for pride A VILLE doesn't need this game!!!!My Tide is talented but put themesleves in this situation!If I can stay for the game after I walk.the Kiddo for senior night I love to meet all y'all!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

6 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Man it takes me back to that night!We don't have the speed of 2014,but we have a balanced attack,well unless your the Rebs!?!?!This will be a packed house,and we will take great care of.all the awesome Card fans!This is a very interest in scenario as you pointed out,except for pride A VILLE doesn't need this game!!!!My Tide is talented but put themesleves in this situation!If I can stay for the game after I walk.the Kiddo for senior night I love to meet all y'all!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

Bittersweet night for Aville but what a fight it was. Aville was not good on the edges (defensively).This year from what I have seen they are speedier and aggressive on the edge and up middle they are solid. I had almost written this year off and then it was like a light switch got turned on and the guys started jelling and the little mistakes took care of themselves. Just hope the light switch stays on for 6 more weeks. 

Edited by 9oldschool5

7 minutes ago, 9oldschool5 said:

Bittersweet night for Aville but what a fight it was. Aville was not good on the edges (defensively).This year from what I have seen they are speedier and aggressive on the edge and up middle they are solid. I had almost written this year off and then it was like a light switch got turned on and the guys started jelling and the little mistakes took care of themselves. Just hope the light switch stays on for 6 more weeks. 

Man the Cards were a beast,we just had speed in 5 or 6 kids that's rare in 2A!