8-AAA

OldEagleEye

2 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

I’m glad you are optimistic about my rebelettes because I sure ain’t these days.  I think coach g will do a great job over time but just not a lot there right now.  SC should still be strong 

The coaching change has brought a new attitude to the team. This team could be much better than you think.

2 minutes ago, ecu said:

The coaching change has brought a new attitude to the team. This team could be much better than you think.

I hope you are right I watched these girls all the way from elementary ball to middle and i get to some high school games but listen to all the games.  They are good girls and i think coach has them headed the right way but I just have not been optimistic 

• 2 weeks later...

Tullahoma beat Nolensville in a close game yesterday. Nolensville pulled the starters in a tied game late and tullahomas press was too much. Duncan led Tullahoma in scoring.  Tullahoma has Beech and Blackmon on thursday then has 2 games in Riverdales playday on saturday. Tullahome is getting a lot of work in before season starts. 6 games and 3 playdays will only help them.

23 hours ago, OldEagleEye said:

Tullahoma beat Nolensville in a close game yesterday. Nolensville pulled the starters in a tied game late and tullahomas press was too much. Duncan led Tullahoma in scoring.  Tullahoma has Beech and Blackmon on thursday then has 2 games in Riverdales playday on saturday. Tullahome is getting a lot of work in before season starts. 6 games and 3 playdays will only help them.

Any idea what other teams will be at the playday at Riverdale on Saturday?

18 hours ago, mjuhb said:

I heard it was cancelled or Tullahoma backed out cause Julia Duncan is playing in the thssca all star game Saturday afternoon 

Talked to a coach in the play day and it is still on. Tullahoma coach called and backed out at the last minute because they were over the limit in games lol. They played nolensville tuesday then had a play day thursday and knew they were over the limit. Would have still played but everyone knew they were over the limit and they were afraid of being caught, That coach got suspended in middle school for playing to many games, got practice taken away last year for starting early and would have gotten in trouble this year if he hadn't backed out and messed everyone up at the last minute. Rules shouldn't be that hard to follow!!!!

5 hours ago, OldEagleEye said:

Talked to a coach in the play day and it is still on. Tullahoma coach called and backed out at the last minute because they were over the limit in games lol. They played nolensville tuesday then had a play day thursday and knew they were over the limit. Would have still played but everyone knew they were over the limit and they were afraid of being caught, That coach got suspended in middle school for playing to many games, got practice taken away last year for starting early and would have gotten in trouble this year if he hadn't backed out and messed everyone up at the last minute. Rules shouldn't be that hard to follow!!!!

Believ it or not they are hard to follow LOL

Edited by mjuhb

4 hours ago, OldEagleEye said:

That old boy at Tullahoma is a ticking time bomb. Add that spark plug of an assistant coach to the mix and it’s all gonna blow up. It’s a matter of when, not if. 

• Like 1