8-AAA

OldEagleEye

After seeing a couple weeks of games I think the district will go as follows, Tullahoma, Lincoln and Coffee will be 1,2,3 and it could go anyway between those 3. I think my shelbyville girls will be 4 with Lawrence 5th and Columbia and Franklin Co will round out the District. I do think Tullahoma and Coffee could win a region game this year as well. 

2 hours ago, OldEagleEye said:

After seeing a couple weeks of games I think the district will go as follows, Tullahoma, Lincoln and Coffee will be 1,2,3 and it could go anyway between those 3. I think my shelbyville girls will be 4 with Lawrence 5th and Columbia and Franklin Co will round out the District. I do think Tullahoma and Coffee could win a region game this year as well. 

My rebels that bad?  them falcons I think will be very good but those raiders always seem to be there

First couple of games are in the book. Looks like a 2 horse race, Coffee Co and Tullahoma both had impressive wins last night. Tullahoma had a running clock win over Lincoln, that was surprising to me. I thought Tullahoma would win but not by 35. Coffee Co beat Franklin Co by 40, 2 days after Tullahoma beat them by 16. Lawrence Co clipped my eaglettes wings and Columbia ........... well never mind!!!!!

Commodore took the words right out of my mouth. Shocked at the start of the year for LC. I was sure they were legitimate contenders in 8AAA this year. Still have to play the games I know, but CC is getting better every game and Tullahoma is doing their part as we wait for the first clash between the 2 in January. CC actually looks ahead of schedule to me. FC had a decent game plan last night and Hollman did a commendable job in the 1st half on Bella, but the Lady Raiders were dropping 3s from everywhere and the game was really over by the end of the 1st quarter. Bella doesn’t force things when not open and Graham in particular has been knocking shots down when given the opportunity. CC still has the ability to score a lot of points quickly. I will say FC has some younger kids that may have some upside down the road. Not this season, but there is some talent there. Even though the lost by 40, they actually looked a little better than I expected. 

Edited by PEARLBALL

3 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

Commodore took the words right out of my mouth. Shocked at the start of the year for LC. I was sure they were legitimate contenders in 8AAA this year. Still have to play the games I know, but CC is getting better every game and Tullahoma is doing their part as we wait for the first clash between the 2 in January. CC actually looks ahead of schedule to me. FC had a decent game plan last night and Hollman did a commendable job in the 1st half on Bella, but the Lady Raiders were dropping 3s from everywhere and the game was really over by the end of the 1st quarter. Bella doesn’t force things when not open and Graham in particular has been knocking shots down when given the opportunity. CC still has the ability to score a lot of points quickly. I will say FC has some younger kids that may have some upside down the road. Not this season, but there is some talent there. Even though the lost by 40, they actually looked a little better than I expected. 

no we don’t 

• Upvote 1