South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, powerp said:

The qb you will see Friday night is the best SP has seen all year. Problem is they are small on the line and spread out everywhere else.

Powerp this Davis boy is 6"4 and tall enough to play in the SEC. Grider better make our boys practice jumping this week so they can nock passes down.  You better not make that Davis boy mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 hours ago, powerp said:

The qb you will see Friday night is the best SP has seen all year. Problem is they are small on the line and spread out everywhere else.

PowerP you are correct! He is a dang good QB and the backs are not bad either but our small line has hurt us in our running game also! It is unreal how many times our backs get hit before they even take the exchange! We have some good WR if Davis gets enough time to find them open! #10 is out and he is a 6"4 guy also and the best receiver on team and a great play maker! Bass I'm sure your reading this and I hope your wrong on this one but many times we see eye to eye and not much has changed on this one! That hughes man will come in with a great game plan If we can put it to work! WE know what we are coming into and we have some good kids! They don't run their yappers and if they do the that Hughes man will handle them! Great bunch of kids! Just need some size in trenches! Looking forward to the experience Friday night!

44 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

PowerP you are correct! He is a dang good QB and the backs are not bad either but our small line has hurt us in our running game also! It is unreal how many times our backs get hit before they even take the exchange! We have some good WR if Davis gets enough time to find them open! #10 is out and he is a 6"4 guy also and the best receiver on team and a great play maker! Bass I'm sure your reading this and I hope your wrong on this one but many times we see eye to eye and not much has changed on this one! That hughes man will come in with a great game plan If we can put it to work! WE know what we are coming into and we have some good kids! They don't run their yappers and if they do the that Hughes man will handle them! Great bunch of kids! Just need some size in trenches! Looking forward to the experience Friday night!

Let me ask you a question. Can this Davis boy throw a long hail marry? Grider better have our boys in prevent defence in the fourth quarter to stop this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Can this Davis boy throw a long hail marry? Grider better have our boys in prevent defence in the fourth quarter to stop this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Yes Roy he can sling it the length of the field and land it on a Dinner plate! Once again if he has the time! If he has to Scramble it can get ugly fast! Takes him 10 yards to get them long legs rolling!

52 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Yes, I'm here and accounted for. I wish your boy well, but I think the suspense will be taken out of this one early.