OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

Good luck to the Toppers.You guys should be very motivated after JC.It's a simple matter of matchups at this point and you probably matchup a little better with Bradley then DB but I think DB will matchup better with you then the first time around.Really a great gift to the Tribe but always one game at a time.

We scored 14 points against Jeff County and quit in every aspect of the game. It was a embarrassing loss with no one to blame but ourselves. It really cost us after the Farragut loss Thursday night. We will put our big boy pants on and go to BC and compete for the W. We must play well in every aspect of the game and keep our composure in a tough environment. Jaylen can hurt BC just like Hopkins did Friday night with his legs. It should be a great battle of 2 good teams with the season on the line. I hope the Hill & Tribe can square off in a couple weeks in another battle.

20 minutes ago, johndeere said:

Have been told Hicks really puts the time in at a local gym in the off season.You can always tell the kids that either have the knowledge or someone that knows weight training working with them.I actually had a DB coach tell me that benching was for "kitty cats" a few years ago.I laughed because I knew he didn't know shet about weight training.Now TY knows weights better then any coach over there and that has to have helped this year.

Edited by BatmanDevil

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

If'un Quinn plays inn this 'un....Hit mite bee clost.....and Manning iz a studd two......

If knott ...D-B weal roll imo.....Grait O-Line maiks tham go........Hicks and thait big ole #4 ere goodur RB's.....and apparentlee thair QB iz playin' good two....:popcorneater:

Stars,I'm feeling pretty good about Greeneville's and  DB's chances this week but I'm worried reading some of your post if Maryville can make it past the 1st round..Last I looked you guys were about an eight  touchdown underdog :thumb:

19 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Stars,I'm feeling pretty good about Greeneville's and  DB's chances this week but I'm worried reading some of your post if Maryville can make it past the 1st round..Last I looked you guys were about an eight  touchdown underdog :thumb:

BD eye'm thankin' 9 tds....Eye weal git two cifferrin' on hit twonite.....:unsure:

6 hours ago, bipbopzot said:

quinn,manning and 2 starting linebackers arent playing,plus 1 defensive tackle and owl kicker could be out, Dobs win big 62-0 maybe worse

Well, I hope nobody else gets hurt. I never like to see games where there are significant numbers of players out with injuries.

Are all of these lost players starters and will potentionally have a serious impact on the team?  Are they all injuries?