OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

4 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

Well I see Quinn will be playing and from a purely selfish point... I a m going to say go (can't believe I am saying this) PootewaH...... 

Well I would rather play the rematch than travel to DB next week :)

2-6A TRYNA LANDSLIDE ROUND ONE AND ERRRBODY GOT A GOOD SHOT. YOU BETTER USE THAT PASS RUSH THAT SH QB IS VERY SHIFTY.

#LOP

45 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

LOOK DB FANS WE ARE NOT FEARFUL OF YOUR HALF BACK IN THE BACKFIELD!! OR YOUR PANCAKE EATING FRONTLINE! BRING ALL YOU GOT ITS PLAYOFF TIME!! GET YO :popcorneater: AND PANCAKES READY!! WE COMING:hungry:

#LOP

#l WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!

That light at the end of the R1 playoff tunnel.......   it's an oncoming train..      Tribe rolls in this one

5 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yeah I thank so and have said it for several days. I hope they just line up and take care of business ...........

This is of course predicated on the fact that Clark does NOT get a 1st half lead and then get all Phil Fulmer in the 2nd half.     The playoffs are the time to win by 65 if you can.     Starters should be in until 5 mins in the 4th regardless of the score.     In reality the worst thing that could happen to DB in this game is to be up 20-0 at the half.    DB would be better off to be down 17-14 at the half.        You guys know what I mean?

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

This is of course predicated on the fact that Clark does NOT get a 1st half lead and then get all Phil Fulmer in the 2nd half.     The playoffs are the time to win by 65 if you can.     Starters should be in until 5 mins in the 4th regardless of the score.     In reality the worst thing that could happen to DB in this game is to be up 20-0 at the half.    DB would be better off to be down 17-14 at the half.        You guys know what I mean?

#l WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!

#LOP