Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

24 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We played really well that night IMO. He will be the best RB you have faced though. 

I’m sure he’s very good from what everyone says and from highlights he is dang good. I still think the best rb TC faced was the one from Friendship. Very similar to your guy but more shifty. Look forward to seeing him though!

3 hours ago, Volstate said:

What happened to #8 against y’all? Did you stop him? He is a great back. Seen highlights on him. But send like the teams they lost to contained him

Yeah,we pretty much had his number that night. we keyed on him and he had around only 8-10 carries for i think 17 yards. he did catch a couple passes and one of those was a TD on fourth down. If he get's in the open nobody will catch him and I can guarantee you that. he's a good kid though. 

4 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

This team could easily be a 3 loss team.

Which team? You could say that about both teams. Westmoreland had 3 games that they lost by a touchdown or less and one of those they were screwed the entire game by the refs.

3 hours ago, Volstate said:

I’m sure he’s very good from what everyone says and from highlights he is dang good. I still think the best rb TC faced was the one from Friendship. Very similar to your guy but more shifty. Look forward to seeing him though!

I've watched him play since middle school he is a special player. I seen some games where he would have around 200 yards and 3-4 touchdowns at the end of the 1st quarter and then be done for the game.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I just got a feeling westmoreland is gonna play lights out friday night and keep their season going! Eagles by 2TDs.

lol, you better hope that Marion turns it over a bunch and it rains sideways so they cant get the edge.   Mc rarely turns it over and Westmoreland is too slow to keep up with the warriors.

11 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

If anyone hasn't seen Jasper play the last three weeks, you may want to re-evaluate your upset picks. When the coaches decided to pull their head out of their backside and feed one of the best backs in 2-A the landscape of the team has changed. If you haven't seen footage or watched them the last couple weeks your not really knowledgeable about what they can do. The D is atrocious. But when #8 gets the touches he deserves they are are semifinal type of football team. Let's not forget the Rams had to mount a late come back on this team in the 2nd half. MC-46 West-21

careful what you say.  You may get blasted for telling the truth.......lol

7 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

careful what you say.  You may get blasted for telling the truth.......lol

The truth prevails though. Lol

I'm just calling it how I see it man. I think people are writing off one of the better teams in the east in 2-A.

They lost by in OT to 3-A Squatch.

Lost to two Top 5 1-A powerhouses.

Reah county is Reah county.

And had Tyner beat and let them mount an awesome come back.

MC is not what they were the last few years. This schedule was gruesome considering the small talent drop and the fact that they aren't as good up front as they were in recent years. The schedule they play now would suit the teams of the last 3-4 years, but not right now. This team wasn't quite ready for the schedule they had to endure this year. Just calling it how I see it. I think the two 1A teams they lost two would make a run in 2-A as well. Don't sleep on JASPER.

Edited by CastIronHero