TN TITANS MR FOOTBALL SEMIFINALISTS CLASS 1A/2A

Southtowner

18 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Swafford and Saylors still looking good. Swafford with 5 TDs" against HV. And I'm sure Saylors had good numbers against TC.

Saylors had 22 rushes for 233 yards against TC.  But yall keep in mind.  This is a regular season award in which stats, academics and character are all taken into account. 

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Saylors had 22 rushes for 233 yards against TC.  But yall keep in mind.  This is a regular season award in which stats, academics and character are all taken into account. 

Yes I know it's a regular season award. Just saying that's why they were nominated. I hope they both take care of business Friday and meet in the 4th round. I think it would be one heck of a game. And Swafford is in the top of his class in academics.

9 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Yes I know it's a regular season award. Just saying that's why they were nominated. I hope they both take care of business Friday and meet in the 4th round. I think it would be one heck of a game. And Swafford is in the top of his class in academics.

Yes sir.

The 3 finalists for each category will be announced Monday at 12 noon Central.  Here is a link to the live announcement.  http://www.titansonline.com/community/mr-football-awards.html

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Mr Football Finalists:

1A

Parker McKinney

Brandon Moore

Kade Pearson

2A

Jacob Saylors

Gavin Stanfield

Aaron Swafford

Kicker

Gabe Boring

Charles Campbell

Aaron Sears

All political. No offense to the Campbell kid. He is a good kicker. But he was third statistacly in west Tenn. behind Noah Holsinger. And Holsinger did not even make finalist. This is 2017 Mr. Football award. Not the award for making the Army all American game because of your past accomplishments. That’s fine Noah go to Westpoint and don’t look back brother. 

5 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

All political. No offense to the Campbell kid. He is a good kicker. But he was third statistacly in west Tenn. behind Noah Holsinger. And Holsinger did not even make finalist. This is 2017 Mr. Football award. Not the award for making the Army all American game because of your past accomplishments. That’s fine Noah go to Westpoint and don’t look back brother. 

Any kid kicking 60+ yarders during warmups gets my vote! And I know nothing about the others but geez

10 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Any kid kicking 60+ yarders during warmups gets my vote! And I know nothing about the others but geez

Thanks man. He also kicked a 54 yarder in a game. He had at least 35 touch backs.  Then when you want to call it Mr Football, Noah was the second leading tackler for TCA. And the night we played y’all he had 100 yards rushing also. Plus was a solid punter. 2017 Mr. Football kicker award this year has no merit IMO. It is nothing more than a beauty pageant.