TN TITANS MR FOOTBALL SEMIFINALISTS CLASS 1A/2A

Southtowner

Happy for the kid. Hope he wins it. If anyone cared to go back and read what I was Talking about you would understand. My disappointment is with the finalist. One of them is 2nd in stats to  a kid who is in his own county and the other kid was a semi finalist. The kid from TCA was first in West Tennessee in stats. He has a 4.3 GPA and has over 200 service hours. I believe That covers stats, academics and character. The kid is going to Army West Point to kick. But they choose the other kid who is behind him in stats. This is Mr. Football for 2017. Not what competition you won last summer to make the Army All American game. Noah Holsinger was chosen by coaches to kick for the west in the state all star game. You will see then. 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Happy for the kid. Hope he wins it. If anyone cared to go back and read what I was Talking about you would understand. My disappointment is with the finalist. One of them is 2nd in stats to  a kid who is in his own county and the other kid was a semi finalist. The kid from TCA was first in West Tennessee in stats. He has a 4.3 GPA and has over 200 service hours. I believe That covers stats, academics and character. The kid is going to Army West Point to kick. But they choose the other kid who is behind him in stats. This is Mr. Football for 2017. Not what competition you won last summer to make the Army All American game. Noah Holsinger was chosen by coaches to kick for the west in the state all star game. You will see then. 

I understand completely.     Best of luck to him.

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

I wasn’t necessarily referring to you. Just from what I read earlier in this thread was everyone saying it was all political award and was making the statement that if you thought that was choice was political then you were far from right.