Happy Valley at Meigs County

7 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

It somehow escaped me until yesterday what a mickey mouse region Meigs was in. They somehow escaped Marion AND Tyner. Wow

The same can be said about HV. Played one good team Grace. And don't give me Johnson County. They barely beat Hampton. And Rockwood beat Hampton by 4 TDs" and Meigs blew out Rockwood. Meigs did beat Sequatchie County who beat Marion. We could do this all day but it means nothing. We will know tomorrow night when those young men decide it on the field. Safe travels to HV fans and be careful in Knoxville from about 3:30 to 6:00 traffic is really bad at that time.

26 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

The same can be said about HV. Played one good team Grace. And don't give me Johnson County. They barely beat Hampton. And Rockwood beat Hampton by 4 TDs" and Meigs blew out Rockwood. Meigs did beat Sequatchie County who beat Marion. We could do this all day but it means nothing. We will know tomorrow night when those young men decide it on the field. Safe travels to HV fans and be careful in Knoxville from about 3:30 to 6:00 traffic is really bad at that time.

Meigs County fans are on a high horse. 

16 hours ago, Horn1 said:

Hard to tell how good meigs is by who they played.  Should be a physical game because hv is .  So if meigs is a finesse team hv has edge but if they can do both meigs probably has edge.  Still hv with their playoff experience and def will be a tough out.  Go warriors 

He wasn’t comparing us to GCA from a performance standpoint. He was making a wise crack about the players on our team. We have a few kids from Rhea County where he is from, so he was making that joke implying that we “recruit” kids because Grace has been known to do that. (Obviously we don’t)

Appreciate your thoughts about the matchup though. As my good buddy TigerNation has already stated: Happy Valley will be the best team we have played this year, and our kids have no reason to be feeling overconfident. It will be a good game between two good teams. Just wish this was a Round 3 matchup instead of a 2. 

59 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

Meigs County fans are on a high horse. 

Not on a high horse here. Just stating the fact that both teams have played week schedules. Not just Meigs. Don't know how that makes me on my high horse. Meigs schedule all 3A schools and above.  Can help if schools are down. So before HV fans get on here and say Meigs has played a mickey mouse region. I think they need to look at their own.

47 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Don't see it.  He responded from an attack on our schedule with information on theirs. And now our fans as a whole are on a high horse lol?

As long as that horse gets to the quarters WHO CARES!The East in 2A is down as is 1A the toughest teams in the East are in 1A this year period!So both have pretty weak schedules in my opinion!

• Like 1