Whitwell @ Gordonsville

TigerfootballFan

If Whitwell keeps playing defense like they have all year this week shouldn’t be any different. Seems like a different kid steps up every week and I thought everyone looked good, but the Petty kid really shined on both sides of the ball. After the game I shook his hand and wished him luck and he was very respectful. Thanks to the Tiger nation for making me and my kids feel welcome.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

The video wasnt made by Whitwell. It was made by FAMED, a company out of chattanooga that makes season long documentaries about each team they follow. Its great for the kids. I agree about coaching staff, whitwell has young coaches just getting started in the game but they did make some adjustments down the stretch to give them a chance to win. Round 3 will be fun.

Ah ok good to know.  How did Famed get all the video?  Anyways, y’all definitely have something to play for as everyone has stated. It is Whitwell’s to lose.  

5 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Ah ok good to know.  How did Famed get all the video?  Anyways, y’all definitely have something to play for as everyone has stated. It is Whitwell’s to lose.  

They come to practice and film , film at games and other stuff. They have people with cameras at every game and at practice as well.

12 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Look them up on YouTube “FAMED Media” they follow Baylor and Webb and chatt central that I know of. They’re great people and do a great job that’s for sure.