Watertown @ Tyner

TigerFan76

12 hours ago, RTD said:

But you never know I remember when TC played in blue cross bowl against Adamsville and Union City they was suppose to lose those games as well but TC went home with the gold ball u never know that’s why you play the game on the field and not on paper 

This guy didn't pick against Trousdale in 2005 vs Union City or vs Adamsville. Who would have picked against Satterfield and then Creasy? That 2005 Trousdale team was on a different level. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

This guy didn't pick against Trousdale in 2005 vs Union City or vs Adamsville. Who would have picked against Satterfield and then Creasy? That 2005 Trousdale team was on a different level. 

Not to stray too far from the thread topic, but I remember 2013. To hear the East Tn. folks, nobody was supposed to stay within 21 of GCA either. Not sure if you were one of the ones riding that Ram train that year, Bassy, but some of your brethren sure were.

Go Watertown.

Edited by SEVEN

18 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Not to stray too far from the thread topic, but I remember 2013. To hear the East Tn. folks, nobody was supposed to stay within 21 of GCA either. Not sure if you were one of the ones riding that Ram train that year, Bassy, but some of your brethren sure were.

Go Watertown.

I believe about the only time I picked against Creasy his last few years was when they lost to Marion County in 2014. I remember the game with Grace Christian that season. That's when someone from Trousdale deflated the GCA blowup helmet. No sir.. I didn't pick against him that night either. I actually thought they would beat Adamsville worse than they did that season. I picked TC from start to finish to win the gold that year. 

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I believe about the only time I picked against Creasy his last few years was when they lost to Marion County in 2014. I remember the game with Grace Christian that season. That's when someone from Trousdale deflated the GCA blowup helmet. No sir.. I didn't pick against him that night either. I actually thought they would beat Adamsville worse than they did that season. I picked TC from start to finish to win the gold that year. 

Good man I can’t tell you know your football but this year I seen what Waverly can do and they can put 70 on the scoreboard at drop of a dime but I still feel like Tyner,TC, and MC will put up a fight I just don’t see Meigs beating any of those 3 teams 

5 hours ago, RTD said:

Good man I can’t tell you know your football but this year I seen what Waverly can do and they can put 70 on the scoreboard at drop of a dime but I still feel like Tyner,TC, and MC will put up a fight I just don’t see Meigs beating any of those 3 teams 

Oh I'm not picking Trousdale to win it all this season. Waverly should win it all and it shouldn't be real close. 

18 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh I'm not picking Trousdale to win it all this season. Waverly should win it all and it shouldn't be real close. 

I will agree with your assessment and I haven’t seen anything on Waverly but I will say this, if they gave up 36 points to Forrest, they are not all that. TC could have scored 80 on Forrest and played all night long and I’m not sure if Forrest could have scored more than twice on TC starters back in August. But you are usually right on in your assessments. 

21 hours ago, SEVEN said:

Go Watertown.

Don't let Bass fool you.  He had GCA picked in 2013 as did a lot of folks on here.   Most said TC was a year away that year.  

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh I know if I didn’t have a dog in the fight I would pick Waverly as well but with high school playoffs you never know 

5 hours ago, thewaterboy16 said:

I think it should be a good game but at the end 14+ tyner 

I don’t think it will be that close if Tyner gets to the outside and use their speed or even a power run game will work on Watertown not much of a defense when the other team has speed Tyner should have running clock by 4th but I hope I’m wrong and Watertown wins so TC can have another home game