Quarterfinals: Marion County (7-5) at Tyner Academy (10-2)

steelcityroller

I am so excited for this game. It is payback time. Coach Mathis will not be holding anything back this time. Coach Harmon will have our boys ready to stop the Tyner runs. I know our linebackers will stuff the middle of the line and our inside cornerbacks will stop the sweeps. Our outside cornerbacks have to play good against their long pass plays. Coach Mathis always says the scoreboard will never define us as a man. It did not define us the last time vs Tyner. We will win this game but we still will not be defined by a scoreboard. This is going to be a fun game to watch. I still remember what we did the last time we went to their stadium. Warriors win this one by one or two scores. Win the day!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited for this game. It is payback time. Coach Mathis will not be holding anything back this time. Coach Harmon will have our boys ready to stop the Tyner runs. I know our linebackers will stuff the middle of the line and our inside cornerbacks will stop the sweeps. Our outside cornerbacks have to play good against their long pass plays. Coach Mathis always says the scoreboard will never define us as a man. It did not define us the last time vs Tyner. We will win this game but we still will not be defined by a scoreboard. This is going to be a fun game to watch. I still remember what we did the last time we went to their stadium. Warriors win this one by one or two scores. Win the day!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Old Pirate says the jailhouse fellers is come out a tad. Jest where in the cat hair is that fence jumper 10 Bears? Figure that skillet Slinger has taken both his phone & computer! LOPAO........Z..zzzzzzzzz, Yep, Recon So

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the jailhouse fellers is come out a tad. Jest where in the cat hair is that fence jumper 10 Bears? Figure that skillet Slinger has taken both his phone & computer! LOPAO........Z..zzzzzzzzz, Yep, Recon So

They were all hid out in the Fiery Gizzard and have regrouped for one final charge.