Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks South Towner we're going to try to get it done this year!Im doing my regular work day going to work at midnight I'm going to get off at 8 meet gfd go to Cracker Barrel grab some breakfast and then Roll on to Cookeville.We usually eat in Harriman but this year we're going to change it up and eat in Lenoir City the Harriman thing just hasn't done us too good past couple years if you know what I mean!

We ate in Lenior City Friday so next time we go up to your place I gotta try somewhere else.  I noticed yall had a little diner close to the school.  Is that where some of yall eat? 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

We ate in Lenior City Friday so next time we go up to your place I gotta try somewhere else.  I noticed yall had a little diner close to the school.  Is that where some of yall eat? 

Yes, the drug store.We used to eat there every day before ball games when I played

I have watched Cornersville film for about 15 hours since Saturday trying to find their strength, weakness, tendencies and evaluating their players to see how we match up. Very impressed with how hard they play, great effort on each and every play. Line play impressed me the most on both sides of the ball very disciplined and consistent they usually get a good push on offense and can get to the second level especially when they all pull. Defensively the whole team fly's to the ball well and good open field tacklers. Special teams are serviceable , they will make their PATs and have good distance on kickoff and punts. But.. when you break it down by position I think that Greenback has the upper hand . Greenback is better at QB, WR, RB, LB, DB and on the lines, Cornersville does have a couple of guys we would love to have up front but hey I'm sure they wouldn't mind some of ours either. I think we get this one by 21+ GO CHEROKEES!!!!