3A STATE TITLE GAME - ALCOA VS COVINGTON

CHARGERFAN

We all know the tradition Alcoa has and how dominate they are. Covington is playing some great football right now (alcoa is too). There is no quite in this team. It should be a great, hard fought game. Covington has been underestimated all year. I hope they prove everybody wrong one more time this year. Go Chargers!!

Edited by ChargerFan7465

I think this will be a close game for a half and then I see Alcoa pulling away in the second half and winning decisively.  35-7 Tornadoes blow through Cookeville yet again.  

So many people felt like if there was a year to "get Alcoa" then this was going to be that year.  Their younger classes I hear are special and only going to get better and better with time.  

6 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

Cinderella.......

Let the Gooning commence.

6 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

Cinderella.......

Let the Gooning commence.

Anyone out there besides upper Guberman worth a good Gooning LT?  What about the clowns that scheduled STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Games on a Thursday and all the participation balls passed out on Saturday?? 

It doesn't bother me if posters pick Alcoa to win, even if they predict outlandish scores showing Covington being destroyed. And, I don't think it affects our team either.

The last three weeks, we've heard:

"y'all can't beat Milan twice in the same year".

and

"Raleigh Egypt is undefeated and has a super running back in Grandberry. No way Covington can beat them".

and

" Pearl-Cohn will run all over Covington with their Mr. Football candidate and their quarterback. Y'all don't have a chance".

BTW, our team is 3-0 in those games.

Maybe Alcoa looks like an easy winner this coming week. Maybe they even win the game. But, I don't think that a few posters on coach T will scare our coaches or our players. We will show up and we will give it all we have. This team is tough and confident. We could be beat, but not by some posts on here.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

It doesn't bother me if posters pick Alcoa to win, even if they predict outlandish scores showing Covington being destroyed. And, I don't think it affects our team either.

and

"Raleigh Egypt is undefeated and has a super running back in Grandberry. No way Covington can beat them".

and

" Pearl-Cohn will run all over Covington with their Mr. Football candidate and their quarterback. Y'all don't have a chance".

Maybe Alcoa looks like an easy winner this coming week. Maybe they even win the game. But, I don't think that a few posters on coach T will scare our coaches or our players. We will show up and we will give it all we have. This team is tough and confident. We could be beat, but not by some posts on here.

Most of the opposing teams posters have said the same about Alcoa. We haven’t stood a chance since the first Austin East matchup to win the Region. Yet, here we are. Alcoa may not be the clear favorites to the opposing team, but they will bring it all as well...:thumb:

I think someone has even predicted that Alcoa gives up 35 points in this game to lose? Talk about no respect. That’s okay tho, we shall see soon enough.....

Edited by Throwdeslant

17 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

and

and

I hope your players and coaches don’t spend time reading CoachT. 

20 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

and

and

Alcoa by 45