2018 Class A

lakecounty1968

5 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Maybe but you keep tempting them like that and you never know. Lol

Nah... they know I don't mean anything by my predictions. I was pretty hospitable to you boys last year when you came to SP as well. I even complemented your team on playing hard and never quitting. I know what kind of team you boys have this year. Like I said, I saw the Moore County game in person. You are much improved from 2016 for sure. 

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO. A little wager? If Cornersville wins back to back titles I'm gone forever after next year. If they win 2017 I won't post during the offseason. If they don't then you're gone forever?

Is he gone if they lose this year?!?!?!? Heck of a bet! I gotta watch this!

On 11/28/2017 at 11:29 AM, cornerback10 said:

I like Cornersville to defend their 2017 title. Tons of talent coming back. 

Got to win this one first.  Imo Cornersville will have a very hard time getting to the title game next year. They will more than likely be on the road in the quarterfinals r eyeshadow 44 semi's. To many good teams out west next year. We will never know but don't think Cornersville  wins at Huntingdon or Lake County. 

The west will have Lake County, Huntingdon, Cornersville, Wayne County and Dresden that will battle it out for Cookeville in 2018. Mt. Pleasant, Westwood also could be in the mix. Westwood was the most athletic team LC played in 2017. I would argue that they were as athletic as any team in 1A. In the east Greenback,  So.Pitt are the clear cut favorite.  Whitwell will be a major threat to both Greenback and So.Pitt. interested in who is the dark horse in the east. Possibly Cloudland and Gordonsville just not sure about those two. Also wondering about Fayetteville. They seem to have good athletes. I know Coalfield lost just about the majority of there team but they are also always in the playoffs.  Can they surprise anyone?  2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year. Imo Lake County and So.Pitt will play for the third time next year in Cookeville.  I know Greenback is supposed to be loaded but So Pitt is do to knock them off. Anybody willing to make a way to early prediction on 2018. Forgot Moore County and Jo Byrns.  What will those two schools have to offer?