Griders pirates in 2018

Roy Dillard

16 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Surprisingly,  this is the week before the jamboree. 

I guess i will start pulling out old papers now starting with his last posting date.

There is another possibility................... 

#1 Reason people stop posting to CoachT (especially the high volume posters)..  Their kid graduated!   You might find the true identity of Roy among last year's senior class.

#2 Check the obituaries.........

Edited by FridayMainEvent

15 hours ago, rlh said:

The 1st Onion City title game comes to mind.  They had an exchange student from Spain and our kicker couldn't kick the place holder in the butt.  Not being able to kick of worth a flip had us in bad field position all day against Waynes World County.

I was just getting over that game but now the ole BP has risen again after reading your post. LOL..

58 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You fellers don't worry. We have Roy and he is safe and sound in that Burnette mans jail. He feels right at home with his orange jumpsuit on. He has to pay for his lunch from the Sizzler when Coach Ross was here. When he pays that he can get out and have access to the T again.

I guess he can read about the games on Saturday now if they let him read that Hargis man's paper. 

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

There is another possibility................... 

#1 Reason people stop posting to CoachT (especially the high volume posters)..  There kid graduated!   You might find the true identity of Roy among last year's senior class.

#2 Check the obituaries.........

Best reason's I have heard so far. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I won't be attending the scrimmage this evening.  I'm still in Texas looking for Roy. No sign of him anywhere. No sign of anybody, really.   It must be true.  Everyone is locked up.  Everyone except for this one lone crazy guy.

trump-building-wall-cr.gif

Making America GREAT again!BUILD that wall Mr President.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1