Griders pirates in 2018

Roy Dillard

12 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Nah I’m just laughing at the guy posting multiple times 1 hour into a 15 yr old kids first practice in street clothes. To make false claims about people spying you sure are in the know. Mathis must be paying you to fly a drone over from Lodge

Ya never know. I got kin high up in Lodge... hahaha

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

What is there to get? Would someone please elaborate on wtheck pp68 means?

Google paid to cover the Hwy in gold front Stevenson to SP, Purple Pastry 68 has hidden tunnels below Beene Stadium, live drone video feed from above Lodge and oh yeah the Pirates are state champs this year because of a phenom 15 year old. 

Since Roy isn't here I'll go ahead and say,this is a bunch of mess!!! You think I'm joking but I'm not. I sure miss ole Roy. Pegleg are you sure you and PowerP didn't take him to a third world country to live? But,the talk on here sound's like in the Andy Griffith show where the shoe salesman comes to town. Anybody that know's that show know's what I'm talking about. 

Just now, sportman said:

Since Roy isn't here I'll go ahead and say,this is a bunch of mess!!! You think I'm joking but I'm not. I sure miss ole Roy. Pegleg are you sure you and PowerP didn't take him to a third world country to live? But,the talk on here sound's like in the Andy Griffith show where the shoe salesman comes to town. Anybody that know's that show know's what I'm talking about. 

Sportman i am down here just east of Destin at Santa Rosa beach and took a drive up to the Bridge and they said the grouchy man that mumbled about chicken chasing and ankle weights left about two weeks ago.Said all he talked about was that Ryan man and what a mess it was and that the internet down here was horrible.I am not sure were he went but im just gonna let it go i think he will show up sooner or later.

1 hour ago, sportman said:

Double post!

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I told ya, Roy is in that Burnette mans jail. When he pays that Sizzler bill he skipped out on, he can get out.