Region 1-A

BasketballMechanic1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not really sure. I've only been to a couple games this year.  From what I've seen,  there is too much living and dying by the 3.  They've got big Blair at the top of the key shooting nba 3 pointers when they should be feeding him the ball under the goal.  And the overall intensity needs to be amped up.  

Speaking of intensity, there wasn't any to be seen from Hampton tonight, and it showed. This bunch has to learn that they're gonna have a BIG bulls-eye on them whenever they take the court. They're going to get everybodys best shot, so they better bring the intensity. They didn't tonight, so hopefully lesson learned. we'll see.

1 hour ago, Dawgfan88 said:

Speaking of intensity, there wasn't any to be seen from Hampton tonight, and it showed. This bunch has to learn that they're gonna have a BIG bulls-eye on them whenever they take the court. They're going to get everybodys best shot, so they better bring the intensity. They didn't tonight, so hopefully lesson learned. we'll see.

Worst overall ball I've seen out of two teams in a long time...HHS had No ball movement, no intensity on D, getting pushed around down low like light weights, dropping passes...and I see some playing the blame game...Always someone else's fault... Listen, if you drop a pass, throw it away, blow a layup or get the ball/rebound taken from you, it's YOUR FAULT. Man up

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

I'm not really sure. I've only been to a couple games this year.  From what I've seen,  there is too much living and dying by the 3.  They've got big Blair at the top of the key shooting nba 3 pointers when they should be feeding him the ball under the goal.  And the overall intensity needs to be amped up.  

Yep...see that some too. Easiest thing to do is shoot a 3...Takes EFFORT to drive and make something happen

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Worst overall ball I've seen out of two teams in a long time...HHS had No ball movement, no intensity on D, getting pushed around down low like light weights, dropping passes...and I see some playing the blame game...Always someone else's fault... Listen, if you drop a pass, throw it away, blow a layup or get the ball/rebound taken from you, it's YOUR FAULT. Man up

Why cant you all play that bad against cland? :?

After the Shlacking we took down there I’m not sure we can play with Dawgs mentally. Even on Home Court. Although we did shoot about 18% from the field that night and I’m not exactly sure what they shot but the #2 kid bound to have had 30+ points. I’d say H Town shot about 65-75% that night. But no excuses, good teams make ya have bad shooting nights. Hope we can play with them in RM. it’ll be interesting. Ok the girls side of the Tall blonde girls plays it could be another ruff night for the Lady Landers. She is a player