Class A Miss Baketball

ZEBRA35

21 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Greenfield is going to get everyones best shot come tourney time. I still expect them to win district but wouldnt be suprised if Dresden or TCA pulled the upset

It’s tournament time so everyone will be getting and giving their best efforts of the year. That shouldn’t come as a surprise to you. You have been trying to stir up trouble for awhile now. I have no doubt your Greenfield team is a good one and time will tell just how good. However I’ve watched a game or two in my time and I can promise you this. Clarkrange and Pickett County will be tough to beat. One of them will have to travel to Moore County to win a game in the substate, not an easy task!  So Let’s let the coaches coach and the athletes do the talking on the floor and enjoy the ride from the stands what do you say? 

Edited by UCSportsFan

On 2/9/2018 at 3:14 PM, ZEBRA35 said:

The only reason Pritchett wins is bc the 2 sophomores stats are exactly the same and will cancel each other out. 2 very good ballplayers and well deserved. We all know those awards are E TN biased anyway

Courtney will win in part because she scored 21 points as a freshman at the state tournament where they led  Middleton, the eventual state champions,  until the last couple of minutes. She also scored 21 as a sophomore at state where they lost to champion South Greene. I don't remember last year but she led them back to the state for the 3rd straight year and was 7A District and Region Tournaments MVP winning in head to head match ups with last year's Miss Basketball Kara Meadows. She should have been nominated last year and again this year she has led them to a 24-2 record. 

43 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Courtney will win in part because she scored 21 points as a freshman at the state tournament where they led  Middleton, the eventual state champions,  until the last couple of minutes. She also scored 21 as a sophomore at state where they lost to champion South Greene. I don't remember last year but she led them back to the state for the 3rd straight year and was 7A District and Region Tournaments MVP winning in head to head match ups with last year's Miss Basketball Kara Meadows. She should have been nominated last year and again this year she has led them to a 24-2 record. 

I didn't realize it was a career award....