Class A Miss Baketball

ZEBRA35

went to the TCA v Greenfield game tonight and watched what I thought would be a competitive game get absolutely dominated by an outstanding Greenfield team.  I have seen most all of the single A players in west TN play, and Chloe and Tess are the absolute cream of the crop.  Both deserve to be nominated for the award! 

After watching tonight and seeing Huntingdon play on several occasions, I am kicking myself for missing their games against each other.  These two seem to be the favorites to make the Boro IMO from West TN.

Tonight Greenfield dominated Trinity Christian to the point that Darby and Moore were on the bench early in the fourth quarter with a huge lead, 77-46. The eighth graders got lots of playing time in this one. Tess Darby ( 35pts ) and Chloe Moore ( 20 pts ??ast - maybe a double-double ) BOTH should be nominated for Miss Basketball. I also want to hear from the other fans. Not about the best teams, but the top players that deserve to be nominated. 

Chloe Moore  -  Tess Darby  -  both from Greenfield

I really believe Greenfield will have the 2 best players on the floor regardless of who they play this year. Chloe Moore & Tess Darby are the real deal and they both can take control of a game. Both girls are great players and great kids, both deserving of a Miss Basketball nomination. I love to watch them play and the good thing is they are both sophomores. 

Brooks from Perry County is really a solid player. Seen her a few times over the years and she is very good. 

Courtney Pritchett from Pickett County should get serious consideration for Class A Miss Basketball. She isn't going to average 25 points per game because they beat most people to death and when her team gets the lead she does an incredible job of being selfless and getting the rest of her team involved. However, one thing I would say about her is she would make any team in the state of Tennessee better. She fills up every statistical category on a stat sheet, almost averages a double-double and has led her team to the state tournament 3 times as a Freshman-Junior, with this year TO BE DETERMINED. Anyone who is voting on Class A Miss Basketball needs to personally go watch this young lady play. She is one of the best all around players to come through the Upper Cumberland in a long, long time.