Class AA State Tournament Thread

ballinup90

Shutes is a heck of a player but when a team depends to much on one player at this level it rarely works. I thought the same thing about Cumberland county with Dishman. District 8AA final in the state tournament. Well done Macon and Upperman they will meet for the 5th time this season.

3 hours ago, UTRok said:

Shutes is a heck of a player but when a team depends to much on one player at this level it rarely works. I thought the same thing about Cumberland county with Dishman. District 8AA final in the state tournament. Well done Macon and Upperman they will meet for the 5th time this season.

If Haywood had half of one more player they might have been playing for a gold ball.  #nohelp

39 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

I would put 8aa up with any district, this year and in the past. 

Your Comparing Apples and Oranges. 7aaa is on another level as a whole.  York is your 3rd best team who was not very good.  Riverdale, Stewarts Creek, Blackman, and Oakland are all really good basketball teams

I hate that Westview’s season has to end like it did with their senior stud point guard only getting to play one quarter in their two state tournament games before a knee injury. The people if east and middle Tennessee didn’t get to see what a great team they were this season. With her at 100% like she was all season, there is no doubt in my mind they would be playing for a gold ball today. Congrats on a great season Westview!

Edited by sportslover88