Graham Clark Resigns!

Anyone surprised?  I hope Christian does really well. However, this reflects what I’ve been saying for years. The “vision” to conduct this “national search” is the same vision that has handcuffed Clark for 10 years. My $$ says there were really qualified coaches who, in the eyes of our East Tennessee locals, wanted “way too much” for the powers that be. 

20 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

"More than anyone, I understand what a privilege it is to be a part of the winningest high school program in Tennessee".............................:popcorneater:

Image result for say what gif

News travels slow up here in Kangsport Stars. You gota' give it a couple years to sink in.

1 minute ago, Stonewall said:

Anyone surprised?  I hope Christian does really well. However, this reflects what I’ve been saying for years. The “vision” to conduct this “national search” is the same vision that has handcuffed Clark for 10 years. My $$ says there were really qualified coaches who, in the eyes of our East Tennessee locals, wanted “way too much” for the powers that be. 

You guys just don't understand how it works in Kingsport. I really don't think the money was tight. It was going to be Christian way before Clark ever announced his retirement. All the interviews was just a smoke screen to make it look like an actual coaching search. Oh I'm sure they got by cheaper naming Christian which made it a win, win. 

6 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

News travels slow up here in Kangsport Stars. You gota' give it a couple years to sink in.

Waco eye weal say thait yore knew corch duz a goodur job wif tha O-Line and thay allways seems two haiv sum big ole boys upfrunt....:popcorneater:

pee. ess.....Waco eye weal check tha Kangsport locull knews Wentsdee when'st thay haiv tha offishall anouncemint two sea if'un he menshuns ewe on tha tv like ole Clark did.....:thumb: