Greeneville @ DB

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Nobody has a clue as to who will win this game. Even your 3+ score prediction is just a guess. You might be guessing right or you could be way off. Making predictions is what everybody does when they can't wait for the game to be played. If someone guesses right they can thump their chest and pretend their smart. If someone guess wrong they just move on and try to guess the next weeks score. It's really pretty silly if you think about it.

This is a football forum/message board.  If we aren't on here to talk about the upcoming games, matchups, strengths/weaknesses, and how that all adds up to what we think the outcome will be, what in the world are we on here to talk about?? 

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am definitely going with DB. I think they pretty much will out last the Devil's to pull out a win. The new coach will need to establish how well he is doing and Greeneville will be on the short end. DB 35 DevilMan falls short 28.

Yes, everyone is watching to see if DB is moving on up like the Jefferson's,or can't line up like some of the local JV teams.There is just way many good coaches and athletes for DB not to be competitive against any NET team . Maryville is a different beast in the playoffs,but that's where every staff In this part of the state has to set their goals.

12 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

This is a football forum/message board.  If we aren't on here to talk about the upcoming games, matchups, strengths/weaknesses, and how that all adds up to what we think the outcome will be, what in the world are we on here to talk about?? 

I understand both points of view.Now I will disagree with Waco on the outcome before One DB game.I would have bet everything I had  and everything I could borrow against DB on that 2009 first round game against Maryville..I enjoyed that weeks practice because I knew it was DBs last game.DB didn't have it's best two O lineman and their running back was out.Oh yeah, Maryville was still Maryville and DB was 5-5.However,I still wrote as if they had a snowballs chance in hail.

Edited by BatmanDevil

29 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yes, everyone is watching to see if DB is moving on up like the Jefferson's,or can't line up like some of the local JV teams.There is just way many good coaches and athletes for DB not to be competitive against any NET team . Maryville is a different beast in the playoffs,but that's where every staff In this part of the state has to set their goals.

I would like to think classification play a big roll. I would never want to be coaching example a 4A and lose each year to a 2A. No matter how good a 2A maybe. It's just darn embarrassing to say the least especially if a school has a power house history.

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I would like to think classification play a big roll. I would never want to be coaching example a 4A and lose each year to a 2A. No matter how good a 2A maybe. It's just darn embarrassing to say the least especially if a school has a power house history.

I know a 3a team that can beat 99% of the state every year.some are  just different

17 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

True but it can be embarrassing well at least I would be. That's my main reason in picking DB plus DevilMan LOL but a school as big as DB? Well I have seen Fulton embarrass Maryville a time or two.

Some years even Maryville is reloading and great smaller schools like Fulton or that beast Alcoa will get them.Greeneville is the closest thing we have in NET to an Alcoa and it's no disgrace for a 5a or 6a team to be taken to the woodshed .My problem over the years with DB is they have it all and there is zero reason other then just not getting it done.for them not to be a state power like Maryville.Heck,they even have a top 10 band in the country.Not state but country.I always say Just type in DB band at Neyland in 2011.Not even Greeneville should be able to come into Jfred and whip the Indians and I want them to beat DB by 50 if they can.Thats just for Batman the Devil.

Edited by BatmanDevil

3 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Some years even Maryville is reloading and great smaller schools like Fulton or that beast Alcoa will get them.Greeneville is the closest thing we have in NET to an Alcoa and it's no disgrace for a 5a or 6a team to be taken to the woodshed .My problem over the years with DB is they have it all and there is zero reason other then just not getting it done.for them not to be a state power like Maryville.Heck,they even have a top 10 band in the country.Not state but country.I always say Just type in DB band at Neyland in 2011.Not even Greeneville should be able to come into Jfred and whip the Indians and I want them to beat DB by 50 if they can.Thats just for Batman the Devil.

Lol you do not seem to get a lot DB fans to respond/post. Now OR is loaded with fans to post and AC fans are there but do not respond as often. I only check in during football season LOL :) and love giving DevilMan heck bad part is he gives me heck too. :) It would be great for him to start the season 0-1 Lol ;)