Greeneville @ DB

Less then a week away.Hope both teams are 100% .Talking about injuries.It's A part of sports that is every parents fear .As a parent who went through it with Dobyns Bennett football and wrestling.I can tell you right now ,it was a lot more easy getting my own leg broke playing football then having a son hurt.Those parents who have young men playing football around the country next week have a million times more at stake then the rest of us .I hope this year can be a safe and fun year for those young men .As to DC,I've not heard anything and that is probably the best thing for that school right now.

I don't know how this game will play out but from what I'm hearing,the Tribe is very excited and the war drums are getting pretty loud.Doesn't sound like a team with any fear of the Devils.Coach Christian might have played last years game a few  times for motivation.I will be pleasantly surprised if the Devils take care of business like so many think they will.After last years game,I would have put DB as a huge favorite in a rematch any time soon,so I'm not nearly as confident as most Devils going into this game.Hope I'm 100% wrong and Greeneville does something that has never been seen at J fred period.Not just win,but win big........

Edited by BatmanDevil

10 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Gotta BELIEVE!!!

I believe Greeneville has the team on any given night that can play with any team in the state.I believe DB has the talent walking the halls that could also play with any team as well.Now do I believe Greeneville or DB (either one),will be winning at the half by your prediction ? Well anything is possible but I'd take a one point Devil win and be happy ...

Some good friends and  players on this old Devil team.Like most Devil teams ,we have lost some fine men but will never forget them.The toughest and probably one of the best natural athletes I ever competed with and against was Raymond Perry.He was strong as superman and twice as fast,atleast I thought so.I never got to hear him preach but I know he had to have been a great man of God because we all thought he was like Samson in high school.1977