Greeneville @ DB

1 hour ago, DOBYNSBENNETTman said:

I like dem Devils. Not you're color, Dem blue ones are really nice BVDevil!   

My oldest is a huge fan,took him to watch them during one of their championship years.Sit a couple rows behind the Duke bench at an away game.Got that pair of tickets for 25 dollars each.Stood right where they got off the bus bringing them in.Don't think we were suppose to be there,but my son loved it.

45 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

My oldest is a huge fan,took him to watch them during one of their championship years.Sit a couple rows behind the Duke bench at an away game.Got that pair of tickets for 25 dollars each.Stood right where they got off the bus bringing them in.Don't think we were suppose to be there,but my son loved it.

Finding $25 tickets is impressive, Cause you don't run up on that every day.Me and my family makes the ride back home about 10 to 15 times a yr,depending on the weather and sport to see them in anything from Football,MBball,WBball,Baseball and lacr.And then we head up to VT and UVA depending on the sport and weather and time of yr.

Edited by DOBYNSBENNETTman
Spelling

Batman, I've been a Devil fan since I was 8. My first game was on tv in 1984 Duke vs WForest and Wake won. But as an 8 yr old kid, those white Helmets with duke wrote in dark blue on them just caught my eye.But the funny thing is. My Bro's and sis are all TARHOLE fans.And I didn't like the light blue color. So dem devils became my team.Found out as I got older, I had to have a blood transfusion because of bacterial and some other things in my blood when I was born. So where do you think they sent me? DUKE! and have the papers my parents saved still today to show folks. Cause I tell them that's the day they took that TARHOLE CRAP out and put that BLUE DEVIL Blood in me.LOL

Edited by DOBYNSBENNETTman
spelling

1 hour ago, DOBYNSBENNETTman said:

Batman, I've been a Devil fan since I was 8. My first game was on tv in 1984 Duke vs WForest and Wake won. But as an 8 yr old kid, those white Helmets with duke wrote in dark blue on them just caught my eye.But the funny thing is. My Bro's and sis are all TARHOLE fans.And I didn't like the light blue color. So dem devils became my team.Found out as I got older, I had to have a blood transfusion because of bacterial and some other things in my blood when I was born. So where do you think they sent me? DUKE! and have the papers my parents saved still today to show folks. Cause I tell them that's the day they took that TARHOLE CRAP out and put that BLUE DEVIL Blood in me.LOL

Even though my son has been a duke fan since he was young,I also had to take him to see his favorite player in the NBA. " Michael Jordan "

4 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I like the Duke Mayonnaise. That's about it though.